Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Marik (played by JonahMa07)

"I'm Maria. Now, come in." Maria begins to walk into the den.
Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

Devil and Deme followed Maria.
Snowy (played by NeoKitty563) Topic Starter

Follows The group to the camp, staying hidden.

Maria motions towards some mossy beds. "You can stay here" She grabs a meat piece in her jaws and chucks towards Devil and Deme. "There is some food"

" thanks" Deme said sitting down, panting. " thanks so much" Devil said. " i gonna go for a uhh walk" Devil added walking off her ears twitching listening as she walked.

"No problem. Just be back before dark. The forest is very dangerous at night." Maria Says.

Marik sits upon the large rock in the middle of the clearing. He looked over the forest and saw the sun beginning to set. He loved watching the sunset from up here. He notices Devil walking out the cave. "Wonder where she's going" I think

Devil walked into the forest hesitantly.

Climbs down the rock and follows Devil, making sure he wasn't seen.

Marik wrote:
Climbs down the rock and follows Devil, making sure he wasn't seen.

( she's blind she wouldn't have been able to see you anyways but she could hear you)

(I Know)

Devils ears twitched. When she got far at her into the forest she stopped. "Why are you following me?" She asked not turning around.

"How did you know?" Walks up beside her. "I was just making sure your safe, its dangerous out here, especially for a blind wolf."

(Im gonna say Marik picked up that you were blind)

She turned around and started walking backwards. " didn't you know? Us blind wolves have better hearing and sense of smell then others" she said smiling slightly. Devil turned avoiding a tree. "Talk about hearing I hear a herd of deer that way" she said faintly hearing the sounds of running deer to her left.

"You up for a hunt?"

" Sure" Devil said smiling at him. She turned around and started walking in the direction she heard the deer.

"I'm gonna uhh make some friends" Deme said quickly and walked out glancing at all the other wolves nervously he walked up to one of them and said "hi".

Walks after Devil. He sees the deer. "You gonna kill it or should I?"

"Ouch you think I can't do it?" She asked sounding hurt. She stopped walking.

"Yeah, I hunt all the time." Stops "You ok?"

She ignored his question. Devils ears twitched and she creot towards the deer. She suddenly stopped and walked up to one of them who looked at her but didn't see her as a threat. She leaned her head against a large buck who nudged her slightly. "We can't kill these guys" she said to Marik glancing in his direction.

"Why not?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus