Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Devil and Deme (played by Maylee)

" long story short this same herd helped me and Deme as pups when our mother died" Devil said looking at the ground. She nudged the younge buck she was standing next to, he started walking away. Devil trotted ahead of him avoiding trees. As she ran the herd started running after her.
Marik (played by JonahMa07)

Chases after them. "Wait!"

She reached a large clearing and stopped panting. Devil started walking until she came across a small stream by the side of the clearing. "You guys stay here don't go back that way I don't want you to get eaten" Devil said going up to almost every deer and "hugging them".

Deme walked out to a group of wolves. "H h hi" he said nervously.

"Your very protective of them, considering they're our natural prey"

" they saved me and Deme plus Sakura over there became our mother" Devil said "and if you touch them I will rip you to shreds" she said looking at him angrily as she crossed over to a young doe who seemed a few years older then Devil.

"Sheesh, I wasn't going to" walks up to her. "I trust you "

"I don't think they do" Devil said stifling a giggle as a few of the deer (not including Sakura) took a step away form Marik eyeing him. Sakura stepped between ready to protect Devil from Marik. Devil walked up to Sakura and nudged her slightly telling her it was ok.

"I mean no harm" I say to the deer. "Its just that I'm not use to talking to your kind"

Devil watched as Sakura walked up to Marik her legs twitched like she was about to take off. Devil smiled at them when Sakura stood up straight and layed down almost besides Devil and Marik.

"You're lucky I'm not my father" I say. "He would have killed you in a heartbeat. But I listen instead of ignoring what everyone says." I sigh."I just want to be free. My father is expecting me to become Alpha, have pups and be a good leader. I suppose I may change but now, I don't want any of that"

" that sounds terrible but if he killed Deme of the deer I would have tortured him in more ways then you can imagine" Devil said smiling kinda creepily.

"Heh, wish you could but he's very strong. I don't think you could fight him"

"Yes but I have a twin, does he?" She asked still kinda smiling. She glanced at Sakura "plus I have her she'd protect me like her own" Devil added standing next to Sakura.

Deme wandering around aimlessly.

"But still, my father kills Stags"

"Not these ones I will protect them with my life" Devil said glancing into the forest. "And I will protect you with my life" Sakura said unexpectedly.

Deme wandered into the forest walking through it and got startled by a bunny.

Looks over to Sakura. "Guess you do love her like a mother then"

" you tell you alpha they hurt Devil or Deme we will murder whoever hurt them" Sakura said staring at Marik. "Mom calm down" Devil said impatiently "stay away from this side of the forest that's where Mariks pack lives" Devil added glancing at the forest.

"All so hostile" I mutter to myself. "Now thats a side of deer I've never seen." Looks at Sakura "I suggest you try and stay away from these parts"

A young fawn walked up to them and Devil licked his face slightly. "Devil stop!" He cried with a laugh. Devil laughed as the dawn ran off Sakura following him.

"Who's that little guy?" I ask Devil.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Running Free

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus