Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Madison walked over. She takes a seat on the floor, still being the same night as the two as her front legs kept her upright.
"Restless?" Madison adds.
Farley (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

"No, no." Farley said, as the beat went over to another guard, and Farley jotted something down on a provided notepad. "Listen closely. Something is going to go down soon. I think a riot. I want you guys to stay safe. You're new. If you die I take the blame this time." He said.
"Aw how sweet," she notes sarcastically, "what are the details?"
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"Dude, I can't die, I'm the only one that I got. If we die you take the blame thid time? Have you blamed somebody for dying before? How?" I asked half jokingly, and seriously.

"No. No! Pay attention. I take the blame for the new people this time. The older prisoners assign the relatively old prisoners to new prisoners to keep them safe. I have you two and that other one from the lunch hall. Anyways, right no--shh!" Farley says panicked as a guard walks by, and he picks the beat back up tapping his foot.

I began tapping my foot too.
Madison just digs at the ground with her hoof.

Farley shoots a glance at Dan and continues until the guard leaves, and the beat is passed to the next person the guard gets close to. "Alright, all I'm telling you right now is that I don't intend to be around for this riot, and if I am I plan for it to be my last. I want you two to stay close to me."

"Ok" I nodded Looking for my third proteinbar in my pants.

Farley looked at Dan with confusion. "How... How did you get those?"
Madison holds back a laugh as her ears fall back.

"I had to beat up a bunch of guys for them, so yeah. They're good even though they are expired" I said and took another bite.

"I wouldn't trust those bars. Look a bit more than just expired." Farley said with faint disgust before continuing. "I think I have a plan to get all of us out of here safely. I need you guys to promise full cooperation before I continue."
"Sure. That or eternal imprisonment."

"Sure, why not, I don't want to end up living in this hellhole for the rest of my life, dude. Also I trust these bars" I said finishing the bar.

"Why do you still need sustenance, being robotic?" Farley pondered for a moment. "Anyways, I'll explain the plan as soon as this passes--" Farley started tapping his foot again, and moments passed before it was passed along again. "Alright. So, I need you two to perform a simple, extremely basic task for me. Start a fight together. I need you both to go to the tortu-- punishment chamber and retrieve some tools. They're lazily kept there, because they believe the prisoners are too damaged to do much. How fast are your healing powers Madison?" Farley asked.
"Uh..."
Moving her hair to reveal the metal choker again, she touches it, as if feeling some sort of energy.
"I can use my abilities in about... 15 seconds once this is off. Then again, I'd need to get this off."

"I like where this is going" an evil grin began spreading across my face. "Should I rip it off, these shackles only block teleportation, not ordinary strength?" I asked.

"Do it in your playfight. The guards won't notice. I need her to grab a single scalpel for me. Preferably very thin. Everything else is free range for you. So, Madison, you'll be hurt badly for this. You sure you wanna go through?"

"And Dan. You were there before. Would you be able to get free during the time Madison is being tortured?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus