Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

"Ah, Earthling. Nice. I've only met a handful. Mad if you... Farley, was it? If you think we should share and have ****ing story time, just say so. Both my entire family is dead, killed by Imps. Years later, I'm traveling the universe with a grudge and finally found the things I needed to enchant a genoside performing weapon. Long story short, I was caught mind way in making it. All I needed to add was the little part that would make it hunt Demons. But meh, if I ever get released, I can always start it up again."
Madison flashed a smile towards the duo.
Allele (played anonymously)

"Well, mine is hardly as impressive as all of yours. I was kept in a lab for a year while some scientists experimented on myself other modified lifeforms. I figured, hey why not do some experimentation of my own and I dissected the scientists to see what they were so fascinated about. Turns out that's illegal..."
Farley (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

Farley laughed for a short moment, then stopped. "So, a heist, enchantment, unintentional murder of humans by dissection. None of you have intentionally killed? You." Farley said, motioning towards Dan. You are a robotic. For what purpose?"

"So, you all mute?" Farley said after waiting roughly 11 hours for a response. ((😜))
Madison yelps as she awakes.
"Sorry, what? Though you were talking to G.I Ro-Joe."

"I was, but I think he may have choked and died on this rubber excuse for food." Farley said with a smirk.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"Well I murdered a bunch of Eruksians and their connections, just to get some kind of lead to their dimension, where I made the dimension CRUMBLE in on itself" The words jumped out of my mouth.
Madison gives him a slow clap.
"Congrats on collapsing a universe."

Goddamn bows. "Okay are we eating dogfood or pigshit, I'm hungry" I took a look at the food in the cafeteria. I vomited a little in my mouth. I said "Ok, somewhere in between" then grabbed a food tray. The lunch lady just scooped some of the gray matter and threw it on my tray, splashing it on my prisoner suit. "May I get some ****ing ketchup bitch?" I muttled under my breath. Then I sat down with you guys. I eventually ended up slapping the gray jelly like substans. "Why don't you guys have shackles on? No powers?" I asked.

Farley twitched slightly and his brown eye seemed to slightly change in a way that wasn't easily placed. "If powers were the concerns of the guards, then believe me, you wouldn't have shackles. I would. Shackles are for those who are considered too mentally unstable to be set free. Get down from your pedestal before I break it."

A faint uneasiness could be felt in the air as Farley watched Dan carefully, coldly awaiting an answer.

"Listen, I got the freakin' ability to teleport, and if it weren't for these shackles I would be in another reality by no. Sure there's probably is some kind of brain damage from the prolonged exposure of interdimensional radiation. I'm sorry to be on a pedestal in a prison" My mechanical eyes twitched furiously.
Madison sighs.
"Boys, you're both manly enough, ok? And as for powers, I do have something-"
Madison brushes her hair to reveal what resembled a metal choker... ((Idk what the heck they're called.))
"-Turns out magically generated bows and arrows are considered 'a weapon' along with my charms."

"Those shits confiscated my plasma pistol and my beloved magic sword. I miss Gammelild. I feel inadequate without my weapons." I sulked and looked down at the tray.
"Aw you name your weapons? That sounds insane. If only it was."

"That's what teleportation radiation does to your brain, honey."
"Must have crappy teleportation from Earth then, huh?"

"Nah just some leftover powers/radiation from the now extinct Eruksis Empire"

"You're a shabby excuse for a cyborg. Disgusting new model. Like a child who buys the most expensive laptop to show off because he's too stupid to build his own superior one. Who built you?" Farley said getting increasingly angered.
Madison holds back a laugh.

"Let me see where did I put the list: I got my eyes torn out in a torture session, had to find a mechanic specialized in eyes. Got my hand biten of be a fongonian, made the prostetic myself. From my knees and down it's just pure metal and cogs, was in a little explosion incedent, made them myself too. So I'm mostly my own creator"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus