Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Farley (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

"That's pathetic. Your eyes being torn out must be symbolism for your blindness to the fact that you are nothing within these walls. Answer me this, do you limp, when you walk on the legs made of 'metal and cogs?'" Farley said, in an increasingly sinister tone.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"I might be blind, but I got the will to fight on. Also nope, no limp, you know I have to run with these things, right? A wouldn't do anything but add dramatic effect. I know what I'm doing, even though I got caught." I began squeezing my metal cup with my left hand, denting it.
Madison is unintentionally twirling her hair around her finger as she watches the two, expecting and slightly hoping for a fight. Maybe this prison could entertain her yet.

Farley gave a wide grin, and then softly and sinister uttered "Do you want one?"
Smiling lazily towards Farley, whom had must've seen her amusement, she responds whispering.
"I'm not to sure. In all honesty it depends: how many people will get hurt?"

Farley offered a smile that resembled a crescent moon almost. "It depends on this tin cans actions, how many get hurt. As it is, only him and me. Hast a new fighter joined the fray?" He said, in a voice that could barely contain his excitement anticipating a fight.

"I'm gonna beat ya to a bloody pulp" I said eagerly while raising a clenched fist. " You can throw the first punch"

Farley's crescent smile grew to an almost disproportionate size as he laughed wickedly. "Please, after you, kindred soul." He said, leaning his head towards Dan.
Madison starts humming, watching the duo, waiting for the spark to ignite.

I clench my fists as hard as I can, till they feels like boulders. I take a combat stand"Here goes nothing" Then I thrust my fist into Farleys face.

As Dan's fist collided with Farley's forehead, a strange sound escaped the mouth of one of the guards. Farley sat, gripping the table hard and resisting the urge to strike back, as the guards rushed towards Dan. "Let he who is without sin throw the first stone. Do you claim to be he?" Said Farley, with a sick smile amid the blood dripping from his forehead. The guards closed in on the chained Dan.

"You piece of jesus retalking shit! Was this the goddamn plan all along?! To get me to stay even longer!" I yell, while throwing my dogfood at the guards. Then I pick up my plate and slams it into your face.

"Oh don't worry. A life sentence is a life sentence regardless of how you act in here." Farley said with a sneer, while wiping the blood from around his eyes. "Trust me. They'll just make you wish you hadn't done that." He nodded in Madisons direction. "Enjoy the show?" He asked before releasing an odd sounding cackle.
Taking a step back, Madison glances towards Farley, giving him a soft smile. Her eyes unintentionally trail to his bleeding forehead as her healer instincts kick in.
"That'll do. Though the head wound... will it be treated in this dump? I would think not but it's my first time in here," she noted, bringing her eyes back down to Farley's.

"No, no. They won't. They all probably are hoping I die right now from blood loss." Farley said with a smile. Not the same wicked crescent as previously, but rather something that seemed almost human. Ironic for him. "Dan will be pissed at me if they don't kill him. Hope he doesn't hold it to his rusty robotic heart."
Madison grips her uniform and rips off a piece of cloth, turning to Farley.
"Well, may I then? you're staining the floor," She states playfully.

"Oh no! God forbid I make this place any nastier." Farley said in mock shock. "Go ahead." He said.
Wrapping the cloth around his head, she ties it back,putting pressure on the wound.

"Now you sport the hottest trend in the Alkajen Prison: The bloody bandanna!"

Farley laughed. "Dan will probably be wearing one as well if he comes back." He said cruelly. "So, you prepared to eat that food for the rest of your life?"
"That, or I cannibalize the lower half of my body. Probably the food till the insanity kicks in."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus