Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Farley (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

Farley sighed as he hid under his bed. After the guards cleared out, taking Dan and Madison to Lewis, he continued until the gun was hidden.

TIME CHANGE

Both Madison and Dan are tied down in one of Dr. Lewis' rooms with an array of tools scattered around you. Madison's mission is to retrieve a scalpel after Lewis leaves her, and Dan's is to kill Lewis and meet back with Farley.

You both have control over Lewis during the time he tortures you. He is nobody's character alone, but rather a group character.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"So we meet again, you son of a bitch. Have you missed me. I certainly have missed, what do we say, are we going for the right ear this time?" I asked , then tried to spit after him. My nuts were burning after the rubber bullet, those guards were no stormtroopers.
"Ah so do I have the pleasure of meeting the Lewis? I've been told how dashing you are."

"I swear when I come out of these strap, I'm gonna destroy you, but first I'm gonna start with your ears" I tried rocking free of the belts strapped around my wrists and ankles. My anger where boiling, so it was visible from the outside.

As Farley awaited the plan to fall through so he could get a scalpel, he attended to other matters.
((Forgot, we're Lewis...))

Lewis surveys his array of tools. His hand would hover over one for a second, then his brain would disagree and he would move on to another. Eventually, he decided to go back to the same item that he used yesterday, turning to Dan, silent and smiling.

Madison, on the other hand, hopes that she's gonna have to use the least amount of healing possible on Dan. She also prays that he knows how he's gonna kill Lewis.

Farley marked time as he jotted down the seconds each guard was where, gaining an understanding of their routine.

The rage kept boiling as he trotted over with the scissor. "What a lovely sense of hearing you have, to bad I gonna take it away" He laughed. No I'm not gonna let this happen, not again. He layed the scissor against my ear. My rage manifested itself in my metal hand, heating it up to scorching degrees. It became hot enough to burn through the leather strap. The leather was engulfed in flames. My hand jumped up on Lewis face, scorching it. He jumped back, he was still holding the scissor, which didn't cut my ear off, but made it slide down my cheek, carving in a scar. I ripped the other straps up. "Got you now you bastard!" I said.
Madison's deer instincts caused her ears to flick in panic. Until she heard Dan cry out of course. She then proceed to escape her own bindings and searched for two things: a scalpel and Lewis' journal. She expected to be tortured first but it seems like there were other plans. I mean, that was luck for her at least.
She doubted that Lewis' journal wasn't on him but she searched anyways until she found the scalpel. That was one item off the list. She also looked for an item to treat herself to. In the end, she found a Heretic's fork, hiding it by tying the belt loosely around her neck and letting the fork rest on her back. It wasn't ideal but it was sharp, perfect for Melee.

I take the scissor from his hand, then proceeds to cut his ears off. "How does that feel, to loose one sense of reality" I yelled in his burned face. I pushed my hand harder into his face, eventually the force and heat made it go through the head. "This is what you deserve" Then I threw his dead body at the wall. A click could be heard. The part of the wall that was hit opened up like a cabinet. I jumped on the corpse, and started the beat it mercilessly to vent off steam.

As Dan viciously assaulted a corpse, two men walked into the room he was in, dragging along a body bag. "You have one minute to get back to the cell block and fall asleep. It'll be like you were never here." They said, as they got to work. A similar, but slightly different experience happened in Madison's room, with the main difference being the fact that it was a single man and that he didn't seem to have a body.
Nodding, Madison rushes back to her cell.

"Sure, hope you got a bucket" I said and left. On the way out I swept a hammer, three scalpels, a wirecutter and some scotchtape. I'm gonna build a weapon. Then I ran back to my cell, My hand was still hot, but not scorching.

Both of you find neatly prepared holes in the wall intended for a weapon, the piece of wall that was removed to cover it up, and a poster to cover that up. Both posters were pinups. As both of you returned to your cells, Farley watched, looking for a sign you had his scalpel.
Madison glances towards Farley from the corner of her eye then glances down towards her sleeve, where the tip of the scalpel poked out for a few seconds. After he saw it, she places the scalpel in the near hole, then was reluctant to place her Heretic's fork there as well.

Farley smiles with relief and enters his cell, as the doors close and another day starts after one that was quite hectic.

TIME CHANGE

Next day, lunch hall. Farley, Madison and Dan sit and discuss the plan.

I need a weapon, so I cut the blades off on the three scalpels and tapes them to the hammer head. After that, I stuff it in the hole, then jumps into bed. Zzz.

"So what's the plan, Farley" I said while stuffing my face with the weird jelllo that tastes like four day old chicken.
Madison decided to skip lunch but obviously came anyway.

"Step one is complete. The death of Lewis sparked some rumors. Only my name is mentioned. Never yours. Its working. Anyways, now that I have access to a scalpel, I need moments in private. Can you get me some privacy?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus