Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"Sure" Then I walk over to the lunchlady, and demands second. It ended with me getting hit in the with a soup spoon. after that I walked to the table and ask, "Hey Madison, wanna find someone to fight?"
"I would love to watch. So sure." Madison gets up.

I then walks over to the biggest and beefest guy in the whole cafeteria. He is about 8 feet tall and looks like a mix between the Hulk and Chewbacca. Then I just uppercuts his nutsack. He takes to his nuts for a moment, then tries to pummel me, but I evades his fists. Then proceeds to take a tray and slams it into his face. The tray takes form after his face by force. He picks up a bench and swats me to the ground with it. "Ok, nomore nice boy, No I'm pissed" I thought as I leaned against a bench and crawled up at it.blood were dripping from my mouth. Then I ripped off my shirt revealing a red glowing silver machine in my chest. I picked up a bunch metal cutlery. Then I heated them up with my metal hand, making then scorching. I proceeds to throw them like throwing knifes. The cutlery stuck in him like arrows. Then I fling two redglowing spoons into his knees, bringing him down.
Farley (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

As the attention in the room shifts to the fight, Farley sighs, takes his scalpel out and quickly begins cutting his arm up.

"Madison! Come here quick!" He whispered harshly, as he held the wound, which was now bleeding immensely."
Madison trots over.
"Uh need some healing?" She whispers.

The big oaf wasn't done. He stood up. Then he picked up a guy from the crowd, that had build around us. He uses the guy as club, then swings after me. I jumped backwards in a second, bearly avoiding it.

Farley looked at her with an amused grin. "No, I want you to hold open this hole in my arm while I dig for something. Then I'll ask you to heal it."
Madison doesn't argue as she holds it open.

Then I get uppercutted by the humanoid club, and fling up in the air. I crash onto a table, breaking it. I then picks up a metal chair, then proceeds to heat it up, to the point of it being almost liquid. I then throwss it at his shoulder. The bastard lets out a bloodcurdeling scream, and charges me.

Farley digs around in his own arm for a short but somehow seemingly long moment, until he finally pulls out an electronic chip. "Alright, heal it now!" He says, quietly, hoping nobody notices.
Madison presses the skin together and it closes, still bloody.

The Hulkbacca runs into the tables destroying them. I jump from table to table trying to avoid getting stomped on. Then I jump on his back. I heat up my hand and sets the mans back on fire, then jumps off. I take out my bladehammer and whacks in on the head with it. He starts bleeding heavily.
Madison seems mildly interested in the fight.

Farley smiles at Madison, and softly says "Step two." While waving the chip in the air.
"So, what's so special about it?"

I smash the hammer into his eye. He have had enough. He let out a fearmongering roar, then ripped out the hammer, with the eye sticking to it. I picked up a bunch of eating utensils, began throwing them at him. Then he began picking up up crowd members, then chugging them at me. A loud snap ould be heard. "Ohhh, that guys' back definitely snapped, yeah definitely" I said. In the heat of the moment I ran up to him and stapped him in the remaining eye with a fork.

((Sorry for being so late here. I typed up a response and forgot to submit it.))

Farleys joy turns into surprise as he sees the fight happening. "Dan! The guards are gonna attack you!" Farley yells.

"Oh ok" I said then I stucked a fork in my chest. "Look now i'm the victim" Then I continued to fight on with ChewieMacHulkster.
"Oh my gosh."

Farley sighed as he held the chip tightly in his palm. "Dan. We need one more day! Only one more day before. Don't go get yourself killed now.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus