Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"Dude, that impossible" I said, and dodged the monsters charge like it was a raging bull. "I'm just playing a little with the fella, but do you guys want me to stop, really?"
"Children, please..."
Farley (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

Farley struggled to form words. "...anyways, the chip. It's the same thing that opens all the security doors. We can use it to enter anywhere in the facility. Even the armory, and where they keep all the vehicles." Farley said, his disappointment turning to glee as he described what his chip could do.
"New toys?"

"Not needed." Farley said. "This is a ticket out of here. I go into the garage, leave only one vehicle functioning. The wardens. Its bulletproof, and fast as all Hell. We hotwire it, ride off, and they cant follow. We'll be out of here by tomorrow. Thats when the real struggle begins."
"One, what about everyone else? Two, struggle? There's more?"

The hairy hulk charges at me, while my back was turned. "Ok, I'm bored" I said, turbed around and suckerpunched the beast right in the face. The monster false down, he is knocked out.

Farley sighed as the guards tackled Dan in a group of five. Farley yelled towards him, "One more day!"
Madison facepalms and sighs.
"At least he's entertaining...?"

"Don't worry" said Farley. "We're out of here tomorrow."

"Fine" I said letting the guards tackle me. "Get your ****ing hands of me, even you Jim, especially you Jim, I know what you did to that little female prisoner" I accused goddamn Jim. The force of the guards weight was holding me down, to a point of immobility. And then they just beat me, just blunt raw force. Then they let go of me hoping that I would act peaceful, I will have my revenge.
"Welcome back."

I walked over to Madison and Farley, all black and blue. "It's half decent to be back, also I think we're gonna need a taser for Chewbulker over there"

Farleys annoyance quickly grew into a sick glee. "How about a gun instead?" He asked. "We leave tomorrow. Right now I am going to disable all but one vehicle. We take that one and leave tomorrow. We take a plane stashed for me, and go to somewhere else. Ok?"

"Wait dude, aren't we in space, then what the heck is a plane good for??

Farley sighed. "Its still a planet, Dan. A planet relatively close to Earth in size and such. A planet with laws. We leave the continent we are safe."

"Ok"
"Makes sense, but are we going to be the only ones escaping?"

"Of course. Nobody knows but us. The bastards in here are gonna get what they deserve."

"So what do you guys wanna do now? How about some cards, I snuck a deck with, it's in my rectum" I asked

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus