Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

"Oh It'll be fine. As long as whoever I fight knows to get it off."
Farley (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

Farley gave an annoyed sigh. "Madison, you fight Dan. That way we minimize outside interference. Both of you are taken to separate torture rooms. He'll go to you first, considering Dan was done in yesterday, he saves him for last. After enduring it, hopefully Dan is free from the restraints and manages to kill the torturer with one of the tools. You take the scalpel, and report back to me. I change the names on the list, and then the guards execute a random person instead of one of us. That is step one."
"What's step 2?"

"I need the scalpel before it can happen. No purpose in explaining it right now. Can you two do this for me?"
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"Sure" My eyed burned with joy over getting a weapon.
"So, gonna fight a girl?"
Madison stands up in a confident stance, hoping that the guards notice.

"Right now, I need to prepare some things. I'm going to go into your cells and make a place to hide your weapons. Keep the beat over here. Just hit the leg of the bench every second, exactly, when a guard is within 15 meters.

"I'm gonna be a gentleman and let you throw the first punch"
I bowed and took a combat stance. I felt a little fire burn in me, but it was quickly extinguished by Farleys words. "Ok" I said and stood down.

"If you break the beat, you break a lot of planning. Its important. Ill be gone for a three minutes." Farley said, before sneaking back into the cell block.
Nodding, Madison keeps her hoof near the bench.

The guard came our direction so I continued the beat, till he left.
Gwell Drako (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

Minutes turn into hours as you start to wonder where Farley was. Suddenly, Gwell walks next to you. "Where's Farley?" He asks in a monotone voice, as he looks past you two instead of at you.

"He needed to take a shit, sir"

Gwell glanced at you and raised his eyebrows. "Is that so?" He said, before whacking you with a baton. "You know nothing about him. Where is Farley?"

"I said "He needed to take a shit", sir" I'm getting pissed. Nobody is gonna beat me, and live to tell the tale.
Madison keeps tapping the bench, humming along as if she can't help herself.

Gwell grew increasingly angry. "He's a God damn robot!" Gwell yelled. Before anything further could ensue, Farley returned from absence.

"Where were you Farley?" Gwell asked. Referring to a prisoner by name was odd. Confused glances came from other prisoners.

"I was in that crowd." Farley said, pointing towards a fight that had broken out without any guards noticing. Gwell quickly rushed to break it up.

"Ok. We need to do this perfectly. They have 5 separate rooms for punishment. Plan is a go. Rip that collar off, get me a scalpel."
Gripping at her collar, Madison struggled to yank it off.
"A little assistance?"

Farley sighed. "Dan. Start a fight with her, and rip that collar off. Those other two in a fight will both die. I arranged it. You will be the only two there."
Nodding towards Dan, Madison reared up, swinging her hooves towards his face.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus