Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Farley (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

Farley smiled then sighed softly. "Won't be long then." He said bitterly, examining his surroundings. "You know, every month at least three people attempt and fail to escape or start a riot. The guards are real menaces."
"Huh. Are you presuming that we go on a suicide mission? Cause I don't know how well that'll go."

Farley shook his head. "No, no. I'm crazy, but not suicidal. However, I'm proposing a well thought out plan." Farley said, looking at the nearest guard, who was relatively distanced.
"What about Dan?"

"I highly doubt he'll take longer than an hour to get back here. A day at worst." Farley said, in a softer voice.
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

What the heck is happening. Why am I getting dragged away. Let me see, I smashed Farley in the face, then he talked like Jesus, then the guards walked over to me, I threw my food at them, then I slammed my tray into his stupid face. Now I understand why they are dragging me away. "You are going to "Therapy" The prisonwarden laughed as the prisonofficers dragged me to a dimmed room filled with tools of allsorts of tools. Shit! They strapped me to a old dentist chair. A purple and blue man stepped out of the shadows. "You brought me a new vic, I mean patient, huh?" He said laughing, The warden just nodded. "We think it's insanity, he attacked a fellow prisoner" Said the warden. Then the warden warden and the to officers walked out of the room. The doctor slides his fingers over my forehead "Couldn't the have brough me a pretty one. Ok buddy, we are going to fix you. Let's start with the stun technic" he said the found helmet with to tasers tapped to it. He put it on my head. "It is only gonna hurt a little" He said taunting.

He then started the helmet up, and it felt like a lightning bolt strucked down on my brain. The pain was too much to hold it back. The only relief I got was screaming, so high that it haunted the prison.
Madison's ear flicks in annoyance to the yelling.
"Better record this for later records, huh? With a pitch like that..."

Farleys smile grew ever wider when the screaming hit his ears. "Oh sweet music!" He said before releasing a laugh.

Still strapped in the chair, the doctor finds a scissor. My eyes begins frantically move around, as he comes closer. "Well, we gotta have some fun too, you know" He laughs. "NO NO NO!" I thought as he layed the scissor by my ear. A loud SNIP could be heard. I tried to bite the pain in me, almost began bleeding from my lower lip. I can feel the blood gushing into left my ear canal. Pure pain streaming through my brain. Then the doctor brought out a needle filled with blue liquid. My eyebrow were skyhigh. The needle got stabbed into my arm, pushing the blue liquid into my arm. What's going on, why am I drowsy? I sure could use a nap right now. Zzz. The man had put me to sleep, not killing me. the next thing I see is that I'm back in my cell. weird I can't feel the blood flooding my ear. I can't even feel my ear, only a cold metal cap, where it should have been. Oh they have supplied me with a half torn poster of a muscle car from earth, how generous of them.
Gwell Drako (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

"Alright. Lunch is over you degenerates." Gwell yelled from atop a catwalk. "Back to your cells."
Madison sighs and glances toward Farley, nodding to indicate that she would like to hear the plan later. She then trotted to her cell.

I look out the reinforced glasspanels in my cell. Up on the catwalk stands that bastard of a warden. Hate that mothershitter. Also do I hear Farley, I really wanna hit that bastard in the face. I see Madison walking by, I try to get her attention by smashing on the glass.
Gwell Drako (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

Time skip/Key event

After returning to their cells for some sleep, and Farley, operating on robotics, ominously watched the cell door for the night instead of sleeping, our characters rise. As new residents, Dan, Madison and Allele (still here?) Shared one side of the largest cell block, cell to cell. On the other side, Farley and others who were residents of the Hell hole shared cells. "Role call!" Yelled Gwell, as the doors opened and our characters stepped out. As the list droned on and on, Dan, Madison and Allele noticed Farley quickly notioning his head trying to grab their attention, with a rather panicked look on his face. He mouthed "talk later." Urgently.

Time - 0900

Supervised recreation time in the yard.

Walks half-assed out of my cell. "No mom, I don't want to go to school today, no the other kids are making fun of because of dad. Ok I would try again today" I said a third part awake. "WHAT NO BREAKFAST, COME ON?!" I said loudly. Then walked down the stairs, and out in the yard, while muching on a expired proteinbar. Why do they have all of these human things? I just don't get it, earth was destroyed in all realitys, checked myself, twice. I'm now outside, shit it's bright. Like the star is starring right at us. Couldn't they like get some cloud. Well it's always nice with some semi-fresh air.
"So, how did the Principal treat ya?" Madison asked, walking up beside Dan.

Farley sat on a bench anxiously looking around. It was odd seeing him panicked. He kept tapping his foot against the metal bench leh, producing a clanging noise, as if keeping the beat for a song, until it was passed to another prisoner.
Still walking beside Dan, Madison turned to Farley, giving him a single nod, acknowledging him.

"Wonderful, If wonderful means getting sapped in the brain with a bunch of lightning bolts. Then getting your own ear cut of with a scissor, with no narcotics. Do you know how painful that is, the blood flooding the earchannel, Then getting the wound rapid sealed of with a flame. You see this shitty mini hubcab, where my ear should have been bolted to my skull with a nailgun. So yeah, I loved it, I "really" Want to visit him again" I said while munching on a new proteinbar, also acknowledging Farley.

Farley looked around once more, and motioned for Dan and Madison to come talk to him. Noticeably, he was keeping some kind of beat again.

I walk over to Farley, He looks like he got ants in his pants. Then I sits besides him. "So, what's up?" I whispered

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus