Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

Thr hoove hit me right in the forhead, leaving a little blood. Then I took up a combat stand. I threw forward my left fist, hitting her in the stomach. "COME AT MY BITCH!!!"
Grunting, she take another swing at his head, this time with her fist.

Takes it to the jaw. "Shit, well if it breaks I know a mechanic. Begins to be filled with anger. I launch forward at you, like a ferocious beast. I take you by the collar, lifting you up. Then I crush the collar, and throws you on the ground.
Madison smiles with a new surge of energy.

I unleash A big goofy smile
Madison uses her hair to cover her neck as she throws a punch to the gut, still hoping for the guards to notice.

Takes the blow and flies backwards a little. "Holy shit, that did hurt quite a bit. Ok, no more nice boy" I said as I broke my chains hopefully catching the guard attention.
Farley (played by Tom_York) Topic Starter

The guards finally took notice after declaring the other two brawlers dead. Rushing to break up the fight, a surge of about seven guards tackle both Madison and Dan to the ground. Gwell, growing increasingly angry, yells at them something unintelligible, before throwing away a cigarette he was smoking and walking back to his office.

I try to move, but no luck there. Where did that strength come from, to break the collar, and shatter my chains. Shit I'm confused, what I'm I supposed to do. Gwell is probably gonna try beating me to death. I sighed. I'm a failure, a fraud, nothing. Farley was right, I'm a pathetic excuse for a cyborg. I was blind, I'm blind, and forever I shall be blind. I should just have givin' in when death presented itself for me.
Madison would've thrown off the guards if there weren't so many. I mean, that didn't stop her from trying though.

Before the guards could reach Dan, Farley quickly and sharply whispered "Break out, kill the torturer." He then slipped off, praying the plan would work.

The guards reached Dan in moments. The first one hit his kneecap with a baton trying to cripple him, but was surprised to find it was metal. Gwell yelled at them to stop.

"Just take them to Lewis. (The torturer.)" He said, before walking off.
Madison still fought against the guards, glancing towards Dan.

While the guards were occupied with Madison and Dan, Farley took the opportunity to take a pistol from ones pocket, and then he briskly walked off, waiting for the plan to be executed.

Motherclucking doing boxing matches with them, until one drops his baton, which I take. "Got you now shitheads!" I began going into a rampage, hitting everything and everyone who waesn't with me.
What about the Torturer... Madison thinks, faltering as she watches Dan goes on his rampage.

Farley leaves the line of sight for the guards quickly with his new weapon, and goes to the cell blocks silently.

Picks up another baton, and begins dual wielding those bastards. Then I run back into the prison to find Lewis. "Now where are you, you shithead" I said to myself.
"Oh my gosh..."

Farley was hiding his gun when he first saw Dan running through the cell block. "What!?" He yelled at Dan. "You're supposed to let them catch you and take you to Lewis!"

I look for a sign saying "Dr. Lewis torture chamber". While looking for the chamber, a bunch of guards came my way. I began smashing the rest of my shackles against everything I could find, eventually breaking them. Finally, freedom. The guards had brought non-lethal rubberbullets with them, mbig mistake. I began walking towards them as they shooted at me. Then one hit me in the nuts, and I tumbled over, they caught me.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Alkajen Prison

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus