Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Cato completely lost it. He stood up, and slammed his fist on the table. "And what do we do when the lines we love are being attacked?" He challenged. "Lets say Voldemort is dead, when someone else shows up, what are we supposed to do? Let it slaughter us like animals?" He yelled, with absolute anger.
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"Detention! After miss riddles! Miss riddle stay afterr class to serve yours" Umbridge raged. "I will have order!"

"No. You can't punish us for asking questions, or standing up for ourselves."
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

“...that’s why your here....the ministry is afraid....”
Catherine spoke in realization, tilting her head to the side. Her brother continuing to state more facts.

“You want to snuff out any mention of it.”

Now one would know why some called them mad, they began to laugh simultaneously as if having shared an inside joke, to umbridge it felt as if their ice like blue eyes bore into her mind and stole her secrets and greatest fears.

And simultaneously, they tilted their heads as if begging a question.

The bell rang leaving a red faced Umbridge and ophelia riddle. "You will stay and write i will not show PDA until the message is clear miss. Riddle" Umbridge stated ignoring anyone still in the classroom
"Yes professor "

Cato grabbed his bag, and stormed out. "This isn't even teaching."

As he left Jonathan switched out the quill Ophelia was no doubt given by umbridge for one of his own. No one was allowed to mark one of his curiousities after all.

Ophelia used the quill she was given. After 2 sentences she felt a burning pain in her hand but bit her lip and kept going. "Damn thus bloody hurts" looking down she was shocked to see her sentences carved into her skin.

"Something wrong dear?"

"N-no professor I should meet up with Catherine and Jonathan" with that she bolted from the room holding her bloodied hand

Catherine wrote:
As he left Jonathan switched out the quill Ophelia was no doubt given by umbridge for one of his own. No one was allowed to mark one of his curiousities after all.
((didn't see this til after I clicked send on my reply Lol))

Cato ran outside to the lake, where he started skipping stones. "I can't believe I did that..." He repeated over and over again.
As soon as the bell rang, Blaise went to the DADA classroom to obtain more information on Umbridge. He walked in on Ophelia and Umbridge's detention session. "Professor Umbridge, I see you've been keeping yourself busy so far."

Accidently running into the boy she stopped "im sorry sir." she kept her eyes on the floor biting her lip
"It's alright, worse things have happened." He looked at the words carved into her arm, Umbridge's quill was here.

"Please excuse me" tear blurred her vision as she ran out of the room until she physically ran into Jonathan "im s-sorry"

Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle wrote:
Catherine wrote:
((didn't see this til after I clicked send on my reply Lol))

((All you need to do is edit the post, it’s not much of a bother honestly))

Instantly Jonathan’s hand shot out to grab her hand, his finger brushing over the mark. A low, almost animalistic growl bubbling in the back of his throat.
He pulled her to his chest and into a hug...which was absolutely terrifying to anyone that passed by as they had never seen either twin be affectionate to anyone besides each other. Let alone see one without the other.
Once the crying girl had left and Umbridge wasn't looking, Blaise cast accio on the quill and shoved it into his sleeve. "My apologies for disturbing Professor, I shall return another time."

Blaise smirked, he finally got his hands on the quill. It was time to study its creation and use.

"Ow" she pulled her hand back on instinct when he Accidently touched it. She easily let herself be pulled into a hug. She hugged back her hair turning back to its calm light brown hair

“S-Sorry”
He stuttered as he continued to hold her close, he retracted his hand slowly and rested it on her back.

"Its ok." ophelia hugged him back careful of her hand. She found his embrace comforting and warm. She almost didn't want to leave it even with knowing she had divination with Slytherin next

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus