Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

“It seems improper for a professor to be late to her own class.”
Catherine muttered with a sigh.
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Cato kept his eyes on his feet, he saw the short pink lady out of the corner of his eyes.
*edit other professor with Snape* Whilst the Slytherin students went to their seats, Daniel talked with some Gryffindor students. Being around them wasn't really pleasant for him. During his first years, they picked on him for being a *nerd*. But still, he dealt with them nice and quiet, with some quick jinxes.
Blaise shrugged, "I wouldn't say stuck up, he's more abrasive than anything."
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"Students will raise their hands in my class miss.Burns!" Umbridge spoke in her high pitched squeal "we will be studying our OWLS so put your wands away. I will be handing out ministry approved books" ophelia jumped as a book slammed harshly infront of her
Adriatic (played by ImagineTheDragons)

"Seem like a blood purist." Adriatic mumbled. His father was a lifeblood, and his mother... Wasn't even human. He supposed that made him a half blood.

Catherine looked down at her book, opening it slightly and skimming the pages. She raised her hand in confusion to this.
((I think it's pure-blood, not blood purist))
Adriatic (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Daniel Heatherborne wrote:
((I think it's pure-blood, not blood purist))

((I know. A blood purist is someone who is set on blood purity.))
"Rumour has it that Snape was a death eater before becoming a teacher, he definitely has the look right."

(( a blood purist is someone who sees magic as ment only for those that ARE pure bloods))

"Yes miss.burns" ophelia opened her book up as well frowning when she knew everything already

“Not to be disrespectful miss, but aren’t these entry level text books? I remember reading these in my first year.”

Cato thumbed through the book, and cringed internally. The whole book was about the dangers of spells and mythical creatures.

"Yes well this was ministry approved for all years. Why would you need to know more advanced knowledge when nothing Woolf hurt children?"

"Except for my father. He would kill every one of us without a second thought" ophelia muttered still holding Jonathan's hand unknowingly

Cato wanted to speak up as well. This was insanity. He didn't have the guts to get on Umbridge's bad side.

“But what if we ever find ourselves in danger, how would we defend ourselves?”

"What would you need to defend your self from. He who must not be named is dead. And his mistress is Azkaban. You see where his daughter is clearly nothing to fear. Miss. Riddle 10 points from Ravenclaw and detention for PDA in my class"

“She’s nervous is all
Miss.”
Jonathan stated calmly causing his sister to sigh...it was only a matter of seconds before he got THEM wound up into detention to.

"Students will raise their hands! Miss. Riddle another hour of detention." ophelia moved her hand quickly muttering an apology to Jonathan and catherine

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus