Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

"Cats." Blaise laughed at the thought, "There are weirder professors here, though an old cat woman certainly makes for the top 3."

The next morning Blaise woke Adriatic and headed to the Great Hall for breakfast. He noticed a boy on the Hufflepuff table looking quite distraught and walked over, "Everything alright there, I haven't seen anyone this shaken since the Sirius Black incident."
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

He looked up at Blaise. "Oh, I'm fine..." He said. "Just a bit nervous, thank you though."

2dc6a3b04b55852beb5602b7bb7970f6.jpg
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"Pearl is still stalking you I see." aphelia laughed with a smile before eating some toast. "Hurry and eat we don't want to be late"
"That's a nasty scar you have there." Judging by the boy's fear, the person to inflict such physical trauma was nearby and within his line of sight. While some of the slytherin boys such as Draco Malfoy had a reputation for this kind of behaviour, he doubted the boy would feel fearful of them. No, the abuser was someone with power over him, power that they could wield at any point.

He gazed at the professors, only two came to mind. Snape and Umbridge. "Tell me, did one of those two do that?"

He forced a laugh. "No, they didn't. I just don't trust either of them." He admitted, looking from Umbridge to Shape to Blaise.

"Who is that Hufflepuff? The one with the scar?"
"Odd, my intuition is usually quite accurate. The summer must have made me rusty. Well, good luck dealing with whatever it is, I've left my new acquaintance at my table."

He nodded, and watched Blaise leave. That was one of the first people to actually talk with him. Usually he tried to make himself small and unseen.
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

“Another oddity we keep tabs on...he’s quiet...not many know his name and nor do we.”

"We should get to class i guess..."ophelia ate her toast and drank her tea quickly "DADA right? With Hufflepuff?"

He stood up, and decided it was time to get to class. He ceased to the classroom, slightly dragging his feet. He stalled and admired the paintings, and the architecture of the castle. Both of which he never did.

"Want Me to save you guys a seat?"
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

They finished their meal quickly as well seeing as they don’t eat much in the mornings, Jonathan offering his arm to Ophelia for her to take.

Ophelia smiled and took his arm gracefully walking with him and his sister to DADA
Blaise went to class, Potions. He liked it but he would have preferred to go to DADA with the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws instead. He always enjoyed the topic, plus the quirky teachers they kept receiving each year. Though this year's replacement didn't seem like much of a people person, no, the only reason he stuck around was to get her quill.

Cato was the last one in the class, and he took his seat towards the back of the class. He didn't want Umbridge's attention at all.
*Fast forward time to DODA class*
Defense class was one of Daniel's favorite classes. It had always been fun for him to learn new jinxes and hexes. He briskly walked towards the classroom, not talking to anyone around him.

However, once he came in, he noticed the Professor Umbridge was teaching. That same uneasy feeling during her announcement came back, striking him in the stomach harder than before. He tried to shrug off the feeling as he sat down in his seat, but it just won't go. There seems to be something odd about that professor.
((Awwh, I'm left to RP by myself.

((Well, the Slytherins and Gryffindors and left to do classes together. And I still have Adriatic.))
Dawn Hart wrote:
((Well, the Slytherins and Gryffindors and left to do classes together. And I still have Adriatic.))

((Do all four houses not have classes together?))

Blaise de Normandie wrote:
Dawn Hart wrote:

((Do all four houses not have classes together?))

((Sometimes. Usually its two at a time.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus