Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

((still though, I need to catch up a lot.
((damn timezones always got me late for events
Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

Ophelia sat down at a table of two infront of cato. She sat her bag down and looked around curiously
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Cato watched Ophelia. He only knew who she was because of her parents. He felt slightly guilty for that, but he didn't really judge based on her parents. He tried not to judge people based on rumors... Even Umbridge. But that was hard.
Adriatic (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Adriatic headed for potions, with the Gryffindors. He wasn't super excited for his first class, Snape didn't really seem like a amazing dude.

"Hello." she was rather shy when she saw cato looking at her
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

The twins sat down at desks on either side of Ophelia, as of centuries keeping post to protect her should the need arise.

Cato blinked a few times before responding. "Uh, hi. He said, nervously. He had a hard time being social, he was beginning to think it was social anxiety.

"Can I help you?" she slightly hid behind Jonathan her anxiety showing itsself. Maybe this kid hates her

Jonathan’s hand unconsciously found Ophelia’s, gripping it tightly as if trying to assure her she was safe.

Saw gripped his hand tightly her hair going to a dark brown again. From across the room you could hear someone say "now she really looks like her dad"
"You nervous about old Snape?" Blaise asked Adriatic.
((Wasn't the teacher of DADA just Umbridge?

“Shows what that idiot knows, old voldy no nose is bald.”
Catherine quipped in spite.

"If anything I look like my mother" she hid her face in Jonathan's shoulder tensing

"How does it feel having one parent dead and the other in Azkaban!?" a different kid spoke up this time causing a pain to go through ophelia. An emotional one that caused tears. They were alive she knew that but it hurt still

Daniel Heatherborne wrote:
((Wasn't the teacher of DADA just Umbridge?
((Gryffindor and Slytherin have potions with Snape rn))
((Ahh oke))

Cato was frustrated they kept picking on her for her parents. Were all students like this? He sighed, and stared at his feet.

Adriatic snorted. "No. He just seems stuck up."

“Better then having two mad as hell in saint st.mungos”
Jonathan quipped, knowing the peculiar situation of the boy’s family.

((Probably spelled that wrong again))

"I-" just as ophelia was about to speak Umbridge came in glaring at ophelia causing her to hide her face in Jonathan's shoulder

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus