Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Ophelia Bellatrix Riddle (played by CassieDragon) Topic Starter

"You are wonderful too" Ophelia kissed his cheek gently "professor!"
Catherine (played by Raider-jack29)

He made his way to the top of the stairs and twords the wide doors leading to the headmasters office.

"Miss. RIDDLE. Mr burns how may I be of assistance?"

“She’s gone through a bit of the pain and had to get it treated, poor gurl didn’t know that our new professor invented the blood quill. It’s been treated but we still have some concerns.”

"I see. I will be sure to look into it. Anything else?"

"My father sent a letter he is alive"

“And her mother is free as far as we can tell...we can also tell that the pink demon is here because the ministry is afraid of that.”

"I'll fix it. Take the rest of the day off"

“Your awfully quiet professor....”
Jonathan said tilting his head slightly.
“Shame about that ring of yours though, must be very tight on that hand of yours.”
He spoke in a seemingly innocent tone as they left the room slowly, sending an odd and knowing glance at the headmaster before departing.

"What should we do? The rest of the day? Hogsmede

“You may be excused...but I’m not...I need to get to my next class. I think you should go back to the dorms and rest.”

"He said we are." Ophelia smiled gently

“But I really need to find my sister as well, and you need rest. I’m not taking no for an answer.”

"Ugh fine "Ophelia yawned leaning against him

He brushed a hair from her face, placing a light peck upon her forehead he pulled away.
“Get some rest my curiosity”
He told her before leaving her there.

She stretched and walked to the common room. And trudged to her bed. SHe fell on her bed before having a strange dream about her father holding a man hostage

Her dream made her jerk up sweat dripping off of her face and a scream caught in her throat. She hadn't realized it was dinner time
Blaise plucked the feather from the air, "You can try if you want, I won't scar myself willingly unless necessary."
Dawn Hart (played by ImagineTheDragons)

Cato let out a small laugh. "What's one more, hmm? Now, what would I want scarred into my arm? Could always get a tattoo over it later, I guess..." He frowned, while rambling on and on to himself.

"Food I need food" she muttered changing and walking to the great hall looking pale. She stumbled slightly yet no one noticed. She didn't even notice that a certain golden boy was having the same problem
Blaise scratched his head in thought, "Try just a line, just in case it doesn't work properly on the first go?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Harry potter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus