"Definitely a quiet night with eyes savouring the nocturnal heavens."

"Fresh vegetables and fruit or tinned?"
Fallon Grey (played by Falyn)

"Always fresh vegies and fruits over canned."

"Green or red gemstones?"
Christine (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Red, Plymouth or Oldsmobile?"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“Plymouth! Dad had a late seventies Fury and it was the first car I can remember.”

“Um, dancing… salsa or bellydance?”
Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

“Baladi.”

“Digging further to excavate a well known tomb in hopes to find a new passage or being dropped off at a location and slushing your way in the dense humid Amazon jungle to newly discovered ruins.”
Isendir (played anonymously)

"Well hello. I would yearn to take up your challenging request. Though I would suggest we both explore the alcoves and corners of a plump bed." His eyes observe the forming scowl upon the delicate and graceful features Shanni is blessed with by ..some such god or goddess, a recent deity? Perhaps.
"I will embrace the familiar tomb, that way I know all the romantic locations."

"Red wine or white? You can also choose pink if that's your preference."
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"White if I had too"
"how about this, try surviving me or trying to keep your sanity in the antivoid?"
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

Turkey screeches at the skeleton, flapping his wings and waving his staff around "Undead! Does not belong!" (Would chose the first option)

Once calmed down....

"Live in a tree or live underground?"
Ikar (played anonymously)

“Tree house!”

Meat or Vegetables?
Meat! A good seasoned meat is heaven ;)

Cooking or baking?
"Cooking it is much easier to do on the fly" Mary said, "Would you care for a flight, or walk?"
Cassi (played anonymously)

"Walk, I've never been out of London."

"potatoes or tomatoes?"
Potatis såklart! Sverige eller Ryssland?
Translation:
Potatoes of course! Sweden or Russia?
Sweden!

Dreamworks or Pixar?
Tomo (played by GingerHades)

"Dreamworks. Pixar is good, but lots of Dreamworks movies are underappreciated! Plus, they make for better memes."

"Life or death?"
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"To me both are the same, I lived, I died. I'm stuck in the world of the living with no way out anytime soon. So I'll pick death. I lived a long time, centuries even. Would you like to be cursed to live forever, until you entire bloodline dies ad you watch knowing you can't do anything about it, or would you rather be tested on?"
Live forever. Having a lifetime of pain, suffering, etc. doesnt seem pleasurable at all. Id rather have a life with some pain and suffering, but also good bits, happy bits, etc.

Savory smells or sweet smells (ex: The smell of garlic/onion vs the smell of melting sugar or cinammon)
Definitely sweet smells. I have a real sweet tooth. And a high tolerance for extremely sugary treats. :3

If you had the choice to go back in time to any two time periods "Victorian Era" or "The Renaissance", which would you pick? :3

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus