Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » This or That

"Why, A broadsword of course. Amateurs." They said, rolling their eyes.

"Die by a Virus causing you to cough up blood and save the one you love most or get crushed in a Hydraulic Press for the sake of your friends?"
Hydraulic. I'd most certainly pass out from pain, which means I wouldnt feel it as much.

Amusement parks orr the beach in terms of vacation?
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Ooh, they're both so good but I'll have to go with the beach! It's just so beautiful.."

"Watch the anime first or read the manga first?"
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“I would read the manga first of course since books are really good to read!”

“Anyways go to pool party or a mansion!”
Velocity_Ryder

Pool party

Live on bread for a week or live on only water for a week?
"Water. At least I won't die of thirst! Bread is good, but not 'live for a week on it' good!"

"Have a pet dragon or a pet phoenix?"
Pluto (played by MeatCathedral)

"Pheonix, it sounds like quite the pretty bird."

"Roses or Magnolias?"
Maxmillian (played anonymously)

"Oooooh, Magnolias! Those were nana's favorite and mine too!" His small faun tail flittered happily.

"Overalls or hoodies?"
"Hoodies. Better for moving around unnoticed", the masked woman chuckled softly. "Don't stand out AND can be a mean of concealment. Win/win, if you ask me.

As for next question, hmmm... sashimi or tamaki?"
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"Ooh ooh! Tamaki all the way! That sounds so delicious right about now..."

"Now I'm hungry, what kind of flavor do you prefer? Spicy or sour?"
Solas (played by Riik)

"Hmm... I'm more of a fan of salty, kupo. I guess spicy is closer. But not too spicy. I don't have the best spice tolerance."

"Speaking of 'spicy'... here's a question about 'hot' things... hot as in combustion. What do you prefer? Sports land vehicles or sports air vehicles?"
"Air vehicles, of course," Eleanor holds up her license. "If I need to travel across the galaxy for work, I may as well travel in style."

"Firearms or blades?"
Imppy leaned back in her chair thinking for a second. "I normally am a opportunist. what ever I can get a hold of I will use..." she closed her light pink eyes and blew a bubble. As it popped her eyes opened and her face lit up. She leaned forward fast in Eleanor's direction causing her blonde hair to flow Infront of her. As the mess settled on her shoulders she spoke confidently "Firearms! I love my nail gun with a passion! It always gets the job bone! So in some worlds firearms and nail guns are similar!" Her smile beamed bright as she spun her seat around and looked over at the person beside her. "Now its my turn. Okay stranger, Would you wanna A; Live your life poor and surrounded by people, or B; rich and free of others judgment?"
Olivabeth Emenan (played by Alidal)

"Interesting..." On the one hand, she thought, if she was surrounded by her people, she could be eternally happy. Just her and her humans. But the other option, the "people" she is dealing with being the other gods, is much worse. If only this person had stated what she meant by "people."
And, of course, money had no value to her, so the rich and poor part of it meant simply nothing.
"I suppose that if I lived alone forever, I would end up driving myself mad. I think I'll go with the first option, then at least I could have some entertainment."

"Would you rather fly off into space and find a new planet to colonize, surrounded only by your closest friends, or stay where you are and continue your life as normal?"
Behind the mask, dark eyes blinked at the unexpected question.

"You mean, brand-new world where only me and my fams can live, everyone else at bay lightyears away?" She let that sink in for some minutes before looking up again. "Right. is there a form to sign up for that or...? How do I sign up? I want in." She was already counting off her fingers - the kids, the pets including Joy, Em, Badzooka, Anton, her old K-9 pals Zorro and Soulless, Martin the robot nanny, her bodyguards - plus their families, if they had any - plus eventual on and off visitors.. under thirty people, at most! Heck, even a small planet would do! And no Clan! That alone was a lottery ticket and half!

"If you had to choose a holiday destination, would you pick a caribbean beach or a mountain resort?"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"Since I am currently on a tropical island I would choose the resort. Snuggled up to a certain charming hound next to the fire sounds wonderful."

"Would you rather have unlimited vacation but only to one place or set vacation time and your could go anywhere?"
Zeno (played by GingerHades)

"Go anywhere," Zeno nods to himself. "There is so much to see out there."

"Read a book, or go for a walk?"
I love to read

Family or Friends
“Friends to be quite honest.”

“Spicy or sweet?”
Chloe Derne (played anonymously)

"Sweets, of course!"

"Cheese on shepherd's pie, or no cheese on shepherd's pie?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus