Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » This or That

"Warhammer ! the choice of any cultured purveyor of bludgeonings which, depending on the design, can offer the benefits of both blunt and piercing trauma"

"Would you rather be enslaved or executed?"
Fepris (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Enslaved! Especially by the fiery red-haired lady above." He offers a wide bright grin and winks, wiggling each ear in an unfamiliar gesture.

"Would you rather eat cow's cheese or goat's cheese? My mother is particularly good at making Bucheron."
Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

"I would say goat cheese. It's softer and tangier. Though it's slightly higher in fat, it has more vitamin D, more minerals and less lactose."

"One for you dance lovers; Salsa or Tango?"
Salsa
Ford or belaz?
Jalt (played anonymously)

Ford.

Which do you prefer, swimming in the sea or in a lake?
Shanni Auclair (played by Falyn)

"The sea and the ocean, but I'll still happily swim in any clean body of water, be it lake, stream or river."

"Archeology or Paleontology?"
Brín Tuohey (played anonymously)

"Archaeology. I'd like to find something older than my dad but he's far from a fossil and only dates back a few thousand years even though he pretends to be human. "

Cards or chess?
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"Definitely cards. I used to fleece the boys somethin' fierce back in the day, but you know, legitly," John gives an anxious laugh. "But those days are done and gone. I try not to dabble too much in vices these days. Gotta set an example 'n all that."

He thinks on this for a moment before he makes his decision, and with a brazen look, the good doctor presented his query. "I'm a bit of a romantic myself, but I'm always curious on how other people feel on the matter. Love or money?"
Jude (played by Banshee)

"I'm not really familiar with either." Jude admitted sheepishly. She shrugged and brushed some matted hair out of her face. The topic was awkward to her, but she would try to be honest. "But I would say love. Money makes the world go around, but it's not what I imagine makes living in it worthwhile. I would rather share a shitty shed with another than live alone in a mansion."

She was silent for a moment, seemingly zoning out as she considered how things might have turned out for her if she had been able to live in a city. "Bungalow by the sea or fancy villa?"
Dael (played by Quillweave)

Jude wrote:
"I'm not really familiar with either." Jude admitted sheepishly. She shrugged and brushed some matted hair out of her face. The topic was awkward to her, but she would try to be honest. "But I would say love. Money makes the world go around, but it's not what I imagine makes living in it worthwhile. I would rather share a shitty shed with another than live alone in a mansion."

She was silent for a moment, seemingly zoning out as she considered how things might have turned out for her if she had been able to live in a city. "Bungalow by the sea or fancy villa?"

Dael's features soften, wistful at the thought. "I have very little experience with the sea, but I think - waking up to see the sun rise over the horizon as the gulls cry, smelling the fresh salt-air, walking the beach as evening falls and the air cools - yes, I think I would like that very much. I have little use for anything particularly fancy, or a larger building.

Would you rather learn to cook, well or learn to play a new instrument?"
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I find I'm rather a decent cook when I need to be, but time restraints and all," Sherlock waves a dismissive hand. According to him, time restraints existed in all factions of his life, and as such he couldn't even be bothered with the essentials. Clearly he was on one at this very moment judging by the shifting stance and lack of genuine attention to the inquiry.

Something, however, set him straight and Sherlock snapped his gaze into focus, the scribe now receiving the full brunt of the consulting detective's scrutiny. "I suppose if I had to choose, I'd make an effort to find an instrument challenging enough to preoccupy me on those days when all the world's calm has driven me to the brink of insanity."

"Perhaps there are others out there of the same mindset. Does one prefer mental or physical exhaustion? I'm hoping the answer will give me insight into my latest case..."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Physical , do you know how hard it is to hop on to an alien planet, stop a treath earthier to Earth or to any species and to come back to base. It can drain you out. "

Okay folks would you rather be a victim of a prank or pull a prank on someone
Ruin (played anonymously)

"I'd be the author of the prank, make them the victim."

"What would you prefer, horns or halo?"
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Halo 100%.....Horns are so impractical if your indoors anywhere...."

"Cats or Dogs?"
Morgan Moore (played by Banshee)

"Cats. Dogs are needy and noisy."

"Would you rather be blind or deaf?"
Paul Saad (played by Falyn)

"Deaf, I believe I could still work as a doctor."

"Would you rather walk along the beach at dawn or watch the sunset against the backdrop of mountains?"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“Walk along the beach at Dawn, or sunset, or the middle of the night, or the middle of the day… :)

“If your car broke down and you didn’t have your phone and had to walk, would you prefer it be in the chill rain or the intense heat of the sun?”
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Chill rain all day everyday no questions about it. I absolutely cannot stand the heat."

Would you rather sleep in or wake early?
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Zzzzzzzzzzzz....." (sleep)

One very tasty gummy bear or...become a semi god (can't ever taste or create sweets)?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus