Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Blackbeard (played anonymously)

"Cheese on shepherd's pie. That's the best way."

"Life at sea or life on land?"
"I'd get seasick," Felicia said quickly. "Land! So... a day in jail or a month in exile?"
“Month in exile, no one would be on my back over anything.”

“Two weeks at a place called Rosehall with the most obnoxious person ever or explore the wilderness for two weeks with random supplies?”
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"I'd be up for exploring the wilderness for a couple weeks with random supplies in my backpack.. Could use some time away and challenge my comfort zone."

Nina sat back and folded her hands before asking,

"What do you prefer... ice cold freezing weather or hot, humid, sticky weather?"
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

"While I am not a fan of the humidity I can cope with the heat just fine. I hate being cold."

"Crowds or solitude?"
"Solitude, obviously! It's easier to get yourself caught and killed in a crowd, y'know?"

"Snakes or spiders?"
Whereas many might have been perturbed by the question, the masked woman's eyes lit up with a warm smile.

"Aw... it's a tough call!" she mused, propping her chin on the palm of her hand. "I've lived with both, and they're both special in their own way. Snakes are elegant, colorful, fierce... badassery and grace combined together. And the intricate labor behind a spider web, crafted patiently... and they too can be so amazingly different in colors and appearance. My Biff, he was one of the largest, and although people found him impressive he was really a big lazy marshmallow, who liked his quiet and never bit anyone."

"But well, if I have to choose... I'll say snakes, because they are more long-lived. Biff was almost five years old, that's ancient for a spider - but five years are over in a flash." Her soft eyes turned to two vivariums; in the first, a large black mamba stretched his silvery scales to the UV lamp. In the smaller one, a tiny-teeny cobra was coiled lazily in the shades, enjoying a nap. "Whereas I know my snakes will stay with me for many years to come. Right, sweeties?" she cooed. Yes, she baby-talked to her snakes just as the average dog owner would baby talk an adorable puppy. She would die on that hill if she had to!

"Still on the subject of animals, do you prefer ordinary creatures or fantastic / mythological ones?"
Autumn Raine (played by Dawnia)

"Definitely ordinary. Do you prefer bacon or sausage?"
"Guy, y'doin' sausages nasty, 'cause they don' even stand 1/100th offa chance against bacon!" Sprite declared with thundering confidence. Her beefy arms spread open like a preacher's, she continued: "Sure, can stick a whole lotta interestin' meat mashes an' spices into a sausage, that's prime'n all, but nothing beats the pure, primal urges that arise in y'gut once a fat piece of bacon is sizzlin' over a fire somewhere." Better yet, most of it shared an universal taste, too! Salty, fatty, with the right airy crunch- and giant insects aside, most animals had loads of that greasy gold hiding beneath their skin! "Seen the smell of bacon breathe life into a sucko. Y'know, hadda sole survivor from some Coalition ambush crawl back to t'outpost m'guys and I were stationed at; chick'd had her legs blown off clean by those scrappin' 'bots of theirs. W'all knew that if she didn' bleed out, gangrene'd kick her ass.. but the morning after, when w'were about to start digging out a grave for her, t'smell'o our breakfast jus' had her jerk up from her cot, tell us all t'intel she'd gathered from that botched scoutin' gig of hers an'.. well, she did sorta die a coupla hours later." Long years ago, that. Sprite could hardly believe that it was an event that'd played out in her lifetime, of all things. She cleared her throat and dismissed the conflicting thoughts of bacon-hunger and war memories, and came to her banger of a conclusion. "So, uhh, yeah- trust me, bacon's pure wonder meat, I'm telling y'!"

"Aaaaaaa'right, next!" Sprite then bellowed, smashing the last shreds of excess enthousiasm out her system with a violent clap. "Don' be shy an' tell me, whoever's-waitin'-in-'em-void; an animal-only diet, or plant-only diet? Real hard one, right? Right?" She sure as hell wouldn't be able to pick! Meat was her game and all.. but there hadn't been a day where she hadn't enjoyed Lady Mama's greens at HQ!
"Hmmm, that is a hard one," Mixie scratches the side of her chin with horribly long nails. "Well, to everyone else, maybe! There's only one right answer in my book; the answer is meat!"

"To be fair, I've got nothin' against veggies! Or, well, anythin' for that matter..." Mixie cleared her throat, acknowledging that she'd eat just about anything. "But you can never go wrong with some protein! I agree with your whole point about bacon, doll; among the best things you can eat! Why the hell should I give it up for a buncha carrots and beets?"

Mixie ponders to herself, her stomach grumbling quietly at her thoughts. "Wonder if you could make bacon out of humans? Mmmm, sounds amazin'..."

"Ahem, nevermind that last part. Anyway," Mixie turns to the next person, in a half-hearted attempt to shrug off the fact that she was in the middle of contemplating murder. "While we're still talkin' about meat, which do you prefer? Beef or chicken?"
"Oh...Hmm...Beef or chicken...Ew. If I had to choose, it would be beef" Lilly said as she rolled her eyes, she's been feeling pretty pissed off lately, "Hmm, wait. Maybe, it's a tough question...I guess."

Lilly thought to herself as she sighed, she soon closed her eyes trying not to get angry. Sometimes she can't control herself when she generally feels angry. She doesn't know why she is angry but that's how it is. Maybe it's because she couldn't give two sh*t's about anyone in this world, or anywhere else in the solar system. Lilly carefully thought about the question.

"I suppose I'd have to choose beef, as I stated before." Lilly said with her hands now on her neck, she leaned against a wall, "Which would you prefer? Loneliness or anger issues?"

Lilly smiled like the devil himself, full of anger, mischief and pure evil.
Naruto Uzumaki (played anonymously)

"I know what it's like to have both...it's been my whole life....the loneliness. I hated that, but anger issues, that would hurt the people around me. I would have to choose loneliness, I don't want to hurt anyone I love" I said while I felt my feelings drop to my stomach, I felt tears in my eyes. I remember what it's like to have no one but, it's all worth it if everyone is happy.

"ANYWAY- which would you prefer? [ :3 ] Ramen or-hmmm- spicy ramen!?" I said with my toothy smile upon my face, I raised my left hand and scratched my neck.
Enkidu- Fierce Darkness (played by MangoNekros)

"Hm... Ramen as it is is quite the delectable itself... though the spice in the Spicy Ramen challenges what one can withstand. As a man who prefers to test his limits, I would prefer the Spicy Ramen." he told the little Naruto, before turning to who would be next in line. "As for you, would you rather train hard and not accomplish what you trained to do, but cherish the lesson you acquired, or cheat your way to your accomplishment, but live forever with the guilt? "
Floof (played by Riik)

"Mmm... cheat..." Floof declared sleepily, staring off into the middle distance. "Training sounds like a lot of effort. And less time for sleeping. I know I'm not all that smart, but as a healer, I don't think I would feel guilty for it, either. After all, healing is all about the end game. As long as nobody is hurt along the way, who cares if you cut corners to get to where you are?" Floof blinked slowly, realising some of the implications. "When it comes to magic healing, that is. I know things are different with mundane methods. A surgeon who cuts corners sounds rather scary..."

Floof smiled softly with a dream-like absence of focus. "Would you rather be fully reincarnated into an entirely new life, or be reborn in a newborn version of your current self with all of your memories intact?"
Rebecca Kennedy (played anonymously)

“I would take the reboot of myself I guess.”

Rebecca thinks a bit and tries to go simple with her this-or-that question.

“Tight-fitting clothes or loose-fitting clothes?”
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

"Tight fitting. I feel like a person is trying to hide themselves if they wear baggy."

"Which would you prefer? To be the one paying for everything or to be spoiled?"
Jack Steele (played anonymously)

"I'll pay for everything." He says with a small shrug, "Do you prefer Star Wars or Star Trek?"
CYBER (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"I prefer star wars because of the Anakin meme" He stated "Do you prefer apples or bananas?"
Kendal (played by Arjastro)

"I always try to snag a few apples for my satchel before roaming to the next place. Definitely apples. Besides, bananas bruise so much easier."

"Would you prefer to live in one place for the next decade, or travel in an extremely small, mobile home?"
X2C

live in one place for the next decade

Be able to spell every word correctly or sing at perfect pitch

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus