Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Maisy Calderan (played by CoolShortie)

Watching Arye crawl over to her, the cat-hybrid calmed a little as she felt his pets. A quiet purr started in her flank, and she stopped shaking. Her tail still twitched nervously still, and she wondered why she still hadn't gotten used to his roar. She had only heard it a couple times, so that might have contributed.
Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

*I return to my human form and look in horror at what I had caused. I simply MUST learn to control my temper.*
"Shh, calm down Maisy, now could you tell me why i'm small?" Arye asks.
James Carter (played by MrFalcon)

James continued to be quiet despite the situation. He shifted into his wolf form. *growling at the bleeding human* James’s eyes had glazed over with a hunger.
Arye sees the human again but this time, he recognizes him. "T-therik?" Arye says. He climbs outside the cage and to the floor running to James and Therik. Arye tries pushing James away, but being at the size of a paperclip, he didn't really affect him. "Don't bite him! I know this human, he is my friend from a long time ago." Arye shouts at James. "I never thought i'd see him again... Maybe if we don't freak him out again, he might just buy us all out!" Arye suggests. He feels the ground vibrate, Therik was beginning to wake up... "Every back to their cages! Quickly!" Arye runs towards his cage as fast as he could at his stature.
Arye Gethards wrote:
Arye sees the human again but this time, he recognizes him. "T-therik?" Arye says. He climbs outside the cage and to the floor running to James and Therik. Arye tries pushing James away, but being at the size of a paperclip, he didn't really affect him. "Don't bite him! I know this human, he is my friend from a long time ago." Arye shouts at James. "I never thought i'd see him again... Maybe if we don't freak him out again, he might just buy us all out!" Arye suggests. He feels the ground vibrate, Therik was beginning to wake up... "Every back to their cages! Quickly!" Arye runs towards his cage as fast as he could at his stature.

((Also guys, CoolShortie will be offline for a while and will create a new profile sometime else...))

*I transform into my lion form once again*

James was still in wolf form but was pacing around in his cage.
Therik wakes up and rubs his head. He gets out of the dog bed and stands, his head hurts so much... He notices that one of the pets looks a little like... "A-arye?!" Therik scrambles to his cage and looks at him. "Arye! It's you! Long time, no see! Why are you shrunken down?" Therik asks.
"I don't know, I just woke up here today... Could you try buying all of us our freedom?" Arye pleads to his old friend.
"I'll try, I broke right now, but i'm getting paid tomorrow, I buy one of you out, ok?"
Kyle Woods (played by LoverBoy2003)

"Oh yeah huh"
*throws theriks wallet at him*
"Soory"

James shifts into his human form and holds his hand out of the bars of his cage. “Hey I think I can help with that I have 1k on me right now.” James says looking desperate for freedom.
((How does one go about joining this rp?))

*I laugh*
"In case you haven't seen my price tag. I cost 1K alone."

((Is rika24 still active in this rp?))
((It appears that their last responce was just over 5 days ago))
((Idk))

“Well that’s the thing isn’t it rescue a couple at a time and then come back and rescue the rest. Or at least if you befriend the right person/animal in our case.” James says
Therik catches his empty wallet amd gives Kyle a concerning look for stealing. He turns to the lion and replies "1000 for a hybrid? My goodness! Well, i'll do my best, in the meantime, this might sound gross, but you all need to look as disgusting as possible, so the price is lowered and noone will want you. Got it? Trust me, im a human and I know how perfect we want things to be." Therik holds his finger out and shakes James small hand. "I gotta go, remember, be gross. See ya." Therik waves to the small hybrids and leaves the pet shop.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus