Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

*I let out a lion roar, asserting my dominance while in lion form. The glass in the store shakes from the vibrations*
(I ain't cute buddy)
Therik jumps and his head slams into the sharp edge of the cage near him on display. He then passes out, the flooor beginning to soak in his cranium's blood.
"Holy crap! Someone help him!" ARye shouts. He backs away from the blood dripping into his cage. "Don't look Arye. Don't look..." Arye covers his eyes and cries.

(Holy heck, that's what ya get for calling a lion cute)
Leonidas Stevenson wrote:

((no, he was calling the calico cat cute.

Arye Gethards wrote:
Leonidas Stevenson wrote:

((no, he was calling the calico cat cute.
(Welp, too late now lol)
James Carter (played by MrFalcon)

James had fallen asleep sitting against the bars. He had nodded off when Maisy was getting pet.
"Maisy, anyone? Do something! We gotta help that human! He looks injured badly!" Arye tells the others.
James Carter (played by MrFalcon)

James woke up at the commotion. “What’s going on and why is there blood?” James asks standing up
Kyle Woods (played by LoverBoy2003)

*walks back to the pet store and sees the human*
"Man you guys messed up now He could die don't just stand there get gauze or something"
*pokes the man in the face with a stick I had found*

Therik Hobsoft wrote:
Therik walks through the entrance and into the store. He looks down at the little animals smiles. "Hi little guys, you are all so cute. Heh!" Therik grins.
I think leonidas was reffering to this one
Arye looks at his blood stained hands hand begins to freak out. He grabs a piece of bedding and wets in to use as a towel and wipe up the bodily fluid that dripped onto the bars of the cage.
Therik groans at the stick poking his face as well as his cracked skull.

"We are going to the pound WE ARE GOING TO THE DAMN POUND where we will rot for eternity"
*grabs gauze and picks the guys head up and wraps his head and bandages the gauze*
Maisy Calderan (played by CoolShortie)

As the lion roared, Maisy went stiff, and then crouched low, running to the opposite side of her cage. Cowering in the corner, she stared at the lion, the unexpected vocalizations having scared her half to death. She watched in horror as the man fell, hitting his head on the cage. She was frozen to the spot, and although she tried to get up, all she could do was shake as she watched the events unfold.

((I'll be back after the weekend, guys.))
Arye watched Maisy faint and gasped. He crawled between the bars, leaving scratches on his belly, and into Maisy's cage, from his size, Maisy was a beast... Arye pet her fur trying to calm her down. "Drag the body to the dog beds!" Arye yells to the other pet helping Therik.

(Y'all a bunch a wimps. Realistically this wouldn't be the first time Leonidas let out a roar, and there's probably a sign in the store somewhere that says "DON'T TICK OFF THE LION" in big bold letters.)

*drags him to the dog beds and puts his head down and pours water on theriks face*
"If He dies we go to the poind for the reat of out lives"
Maisy Calderan (played by CoolShortie)

((Maisy didn't pass out, either. It was a loud and unexpected noise, and, being a cat, she's frightened easily.))

Maisy Calderan wrote:
((Maisy didn't pass out, either. It was a loud and unexpected noise, and, being a cat, she's frightened easily.))

((But again, this wouldn't be the first time Leonidas let out a roar. So unless Maisy arrived some time after Leonidas, she should be relatively used to it. Especially considering Leonidas is in his own enclosure do to the fact he's a lion.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus