Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

""I'll never stoop to such low levels."
(Who you calling small boy? My character is 6 foot tall from foot to shoulder on all fours.)
"His plan seems pretty full-proof, I know he is right. We gotta listen to him if we are going to get out." Arye realizes that his tag was the cheapest based on his short size, would the others think badly of him getting out first?
Katherine (played by winterbae2002)

((Can I join in? If not I can just in the pet shop XD my character is like James btw wolf shifter!))
A pure black wolf with green eyes walks along the pet shop. She looks through the window to see a familiar boy. James? She thinks to herself.
Arye sees the black dog-like figure peak through the window, his cage, being next to the window.
-CoolShortie-

((Hey guys, I'm back. I'll get a proper post in later tonight, but I'm just letting you all know that I'm back.))
((I'm still wondering how I go about joining this rp, it looks really fun))
Melody (played by TardisCatTwo)

Northcover Snow wrote:
((I'm still wondering how I go about joining this rp, it looks really fun))
(( SAME! ))
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

((I totally havent been following along trying to think of a way in either... XD Although I may not have a char to fit... hmm))

Kyle Willis wrote:
((I totally havent been following along trying to think of a way in either... XD Although I may not have a char to fit... hmm))
(( XD ))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((All you guys need to do is reply with a character like WinterBae did.))

((I feel loved to be the example of choice XD))
Katherine taps on the window to get the attention of James and anyone else.
James Carter (played by MrFalcon)

James looks to the window. ‘Well then quite interesting indeed’ James thought to himself.

Katherine gets somewhat a better look of James face and realizes it is him. She looks around and morphs into her somewhat human self. She stands on her feet with her tail behind her and her ears up. She walks over to the front door and tries to open the door.
Hector Bossuet (played by Skipbab)

((Can I join? Even though I don't have an OC that's completely animal human, I got an OC with a "Animalistic mosterous" side, with that I mean Jared, Hectors hellbrother))

“Katherine?” James says startled “use your other form to get in!” James called out to Katherine now smiling.

Katherine looks up at James and smiles. She uses her nail to open to the door then morphs back into her wolf form and walks in. She makes a B-line to James's cage. "How did you manage to get yourself in so much trouble?"

“Well the slavers came back and they spotted me so I had run in this form and I got caught.” James says holding one of his hands out of the bars of the cage.

Katherine takes a hold of his hand. "You are no slave. I am gonna free you."

Katherine wrote:
((I feel loved to be the example of choice XD))
Katherine taps on the window to get the attention of James and anyone else.
Cheri looked around.

Katherine begins to unlock the cage with her claw setting James free. She looks at another animal. "Do you wanna be freed too?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus