Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Arye wakes up in a cage, he notices the giant objects outside his cage. Was he in a- petstore?! He notices another small being besides his cage. "Hey... Pst... Where am I?" Arye asks.
Kyle Woods (played by LoverBoy2003)

"A pet store buddy where we get sold Now Eat or your Food dissappears"
*continues to Eat my Food*
Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

*I lounge on a rock, wondering why the store is unusually quiet today.*
Maisy Calderan (played by CoolShortie)

"'Pet store.' Pretty accurate," Maisy affirmed. She poked her head out of her cage, looking around and spotting the one she hadn't noticed before. Did he have horns? "What's your name?" She called. "Mine's Maisy."

"Hey mrs. Snores a lot He asked me"
*pokes my head out of the cage and sticks tongue out*
James Carter (played by MrFalcon)

James watched this all unfold and decided to speak up. “It ain’t just any pet store and I was lucky my first time. I got bought by a nice man. Then after he died I got everything he owned and still do, now all I have to do is escape or at least try. Who would be willing to try and escape with me? James says talking to the others in cages.

Maisy's eyes narrowed as the other cat spoke. Her ears laid back flat on her head, and she hissed at him. "Well, it's not like there's anything else for us to do around here, is there?" She retorted. "Besides, you already answered. I was just adding my input." Her tail flicked in annoyance.

"Fine I will let that slide next time you talk I throw a steak at you"
*smiles evily*

James grew angry for being ignored. “Hey are you going to even acknowledge my existence!?” James yelled at the two.

"I heard you"

“If you heard me why didn’t you answer my question then!” Damien says still yelling.

Maisy growled at the cat-boy once more, and then turned to the other. "I apologize," she said. "I got distracted by the jerk in the other cage. I'm terribly sorry to hear about your owner, that must have been hard to go through. About escaping, I'd rather not, not just yet."

"I'm planning to escape leinidas has a secret tunnel"

James was taken aback by that answer from the one that was female and looked down calming down as a tears slipped out his eye. “I don’t want t-to be sold again.” James says

Her own eyes widened at the sudden change in attitude. Her ears swiveled forward, and she titled her head a bit. "Hey, who knows, maybe you'll get picked by someone really nice?" She said. "That's the hope of all of us. But, since there's staff here now, I don't think we would have a very good chance. What if we did it tonight?" She suggested.

"You guys are boring"

James looked up at her. “I-I’m James.” James says to the female.

The cat nodded. "Maisy. Pleased to meet you." She stuck her arm through the cage, reaching toward his after glaring in the other cat hybrid's direction. "You're the one that came back because it was 'too boring' outside," she said.

James reached out and shook Maisy’s hand. “The pleasure is all mine madam.” James says giggling at her remark toward the guy.

"Oh yeah huh I have money now"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus