Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Maisy Calderan (played by CoolShortie)

Shaking his hand, Maisy smiled, and then withdrew her paw back into her own cage, readjusting it from the awkward angle of extension. She looked over at the other cat. "What, did you pickpocket? What are you going to do with that?"
Kyle Woods (played by LoverBoy2003)

"Yeah I stole it and gonna Buy some human Food"
James Carter (played by MrFalcon)

James pulled out his wallet sifting through the bills. “Maybe I could buy us all out of here? How much do we cost anyway?” James asks them both.

"$80 for me"

The calico cat watched as James searched through his wallet. When he asked the question, she pressed her head against the bars, forcing her head through to look at the price on the tag on her cage. "Is that...$110?" She said. "Are you sure you have enough to pay for all of us? I don't think they'll let you do that." She pulled her head back through the bars, wincing as her head was squished between the metal poles.
Leonidas Stevenson (played by DJHonore)

"I'm fine here, a good spot to sleep, 3 feedings a day, i'm good."

James looked at his price tag and saw nothing. “Welp I’m screwed unless they haven’t figured out a price for me yet.” James looked scared.

Maisy thought for a moment, and then looked over at the other cat. "Hey, what if you took your price off, hid inside the rock tunnel, and one of us stuck your tag on James's cage?" She suggested.

James looked to Maisy with praise in his eyes. “Wait you are being really nice to me why?” James asks

*grabs my price tag and gives it to james and jumps in leonidas tunnel*
"Fair have fun you two"

"Because you're the only one that's been nice to me here," she replied. "You haven't thrown me out of my cage, or completely ignored me like all the others."
Arye sighs and sits back in his cage, he didn't feel like eatting anything. He felt depressed being trapped in his cage. "Is there anyway to escape?" Arye asks his neighboring cage stranger.
Maisy Calderan wrote:
"'Pet store.' Pretty accurate," Maisy affirmed. She poked her head out of her cage, looking around and spotting the one she hadn't noticed before. Did he have horns? "What's your name?" She called. "Mine's Maisy."
"I-i'm Arye... I just woke up here, why are we so small?" Arye asks the cat.

The calico cat looked over at Arye. "Nice to meet you." She shook her head at his question. "I'm the same size I've always been. Well, I've been smaller, but I don't think any of us have been changed."
"Then why are these giants around us?" Arye points at the nearby lion and the pet shop owner.

Maisy Calderan wrote:
"Because you're the only one that's been nice to me here," she replied. "You haven't thrown me out of my cage, or completely ignored me like all the others."

James sat down in his cage and closed his eyes. “Thank you for helping me Maisy.” James says now leaning his back onto the bars.
Therik walks through the entrance and into the store. He looks down at the little animals smiles. "Hi little guys, you are all so cute. Heh!" Therik grins.

Maisy sat against the bars of her cage, much like James had. "I can't answer that question," she replied to Arye. She looked over at James. "You're welcome. I'm glad to help anyone however I can." She looked up as the person came into the store, turning around to face them and tilting her head, ears twitching.
"Hi there cutey, your a nice kitty. Aren't ya?" Therik says to Maisy, stroking her fur through the cracks between the bars.

Pressing up into the stranger's hand, Maisy smiled, purring as the man pet her. She was putting on her best show; she always did when someone came in. She hadn't got picked yet, but maybe today would be the day. She told herself that every time, though, so this might not be different.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » lovely creature's anyone can join

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus