Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Luca Ashton (played by Mittirangi)

Luca physically turned his head to Evilyn with his own two hands with a look of both confusion and anger "MY crimes!? whats my crime!? oh right! I died!" he crossed his arms to which his head rolled off his shoulders hitting the ground with a loud thump but still continued to talk in a sarcastic tone "gee... HAVE I been redeemed?"

His eyes shot to the person across from him, his standing body anyway "you! whats your opinion on redemption? do you think its in a form of punishment? good deeds? or is there another idea stirring around in that noggin of yours?
Kiros Aldrudis (played by AmberShades)

"Redemption?" Kiros blinked, furrowing her brows as she faced the male who had asked such a question. "Well, I do suppose it is.. a good thing to be redeemed. But what is there to save from your errors? How miserable do you really have it, must you redeem yourself? I, personally, don't ask for redemption, nor do I believe you can be redeemed, but that seems like an opinion or a statement that would be affected by culture, religion, or beliefs."

She turned to the person to the right of her, smiling. "While I can speak about the subject all day, I believe I must move on, hm? Well, dear stranger, do you happen to have any unknown hobbies or talents?"
Allison Kaye (played anonymously)

"Hmm... I wouldn't know, because... well, they are unknown."

She shaked her head slightly and turns her head, "Is there anybody special in your life?"
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Several special ones actually. I love all my pretty little pets equally!”

“What’s your favorite time during the day to burst into song and dance??”
Xa'Taren (played by Riik)

"Oh, you don't need a time to burst into song. If you wanna sing, just sing! Even when you're caught in a shoot-out with space pirates. Because hey, it can help motivate your friends... and weird the heck out of your enemies."

"Hmm.... ooh! So... if you came across a really pretty sparkly pink ribbon, just lying on the street.... pristine and undamaged.... would you put it on? Go on, be honest. Because the only decision I'd have to make in such a situation is where on my body I'd wear it."
Lt Donna Nickers (played anonymously)

"I would probably scan it with my tricorder before picking it up, but would probably keep it as a momento."

Donna nodded. She did like sparkly soft things. Her mind drifted back to when she was a little girl when she found a strip of silk caught on a branch of a fir tree. She then cleared her throat and wiped her eye with her sleeve.

"Do you like exploring the unknown?"
"Darling, it's not only my greatest honor to touch upon all locations untouched; it is my duty." Into Flare's muzzle had crept a mischievous and strangely charming grin as he savored the unknown woman's question like fine Yurian liquor. What many failed to understand about his job was that there was more to it than just slaughtering off targets. It was also about the chase, the journey and the things he saw on it. "Surely it is important not to lose sight of other gorgeous things in life, hm? The stars are all ours to explore, yes, but it would be a shame to see past what else there is to explore, perhaps closer by.." His gloved hand tapped his chest ever so gently, which foreshadowed that the flirtatious fool was about to say something stupid. "After all, even after having seen all the planets and stars in our wide and cold universe, we can all agree that a lack of loneliness remains to be the most magnificent thing there is." Blatantly and annoyingly so, Flarus'd done it again..

"Ah, but let's not lose ourselves in those dark thoughts. For you, my friend, I have a question.." He turned around to the next person, who could probably feel a tad anxious about what rubbish was about to leave the slender Velox's mouth. Though all he did was take a deep breath, nod graciously, and continue: "We, obviously, are aware that not every place is a paradise or worth exploring, for that matter. So, do tell me: what is the most miserable place you have ever found yourself in, hm?"
Tracizis 'Wil' Alkinour (played anonymously)

He nodded, sipping the warm tea from the hand-sized teacup in his hands. A small coping device that seemed to help him in times of distress, even if he wasn't. "I once knew a maiden, a beautiful and kind one. I cared for her son as a day job, and taught her to read and write when her husband was away - poor lady got anxious if he was gone too long. I thought of her only as a friend, but I fear she did not feel that way about me. Her husband came to my house one foggy morning and an altercation broke out between us. He accused me of sleeping with her, when I refused the allegations he hit me, kicked me, and finally cut my hair. I was cast from my family in disgrace, and the next couple of months after that were very sorrowful." He cleared his throat as if to distract himself from the fact that his eyes were now wettened from such a terrible memory. "But I must stop myself from going on, it is such a sad tale. Forgive me for changing the subject, but where is it you come from? I'd like to know you a bit more." He said sweetly to the person next to him, whoever that may be, and offered a cup of tea to them out of hospitality.
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

The blonde woman accepts the cup of tea, cradling it between calloused hands, a bit of dirt still under a few of her fingernails.

"Little coal patch town 'long the Monongahela. Houses jammed right up 'gainst each other. Coal dust or snow coverin' everything most a the time. Couldn't wait ta leave it and head west..."

Dorothy shrugs, sometimes a bit homesick for the place she'd been so eager to leave behind as a 17 year old girl with big dreams.

"How bout you? How far ya ever been 'way from home?" she asks the next person.
Aelrindel 'Rin' Vamoira (played anonymously)

The dark coloured drow looked at the woman before him. He smiled and crossed his arms, "I think today marks 998 years, but I lost track a while ago so I can't be too sure." He rubbed the scar on his neck, thinking for a moment. "Yeah, its been awhile. Too long of a story to really go over, not that you'd be interested in listening anyhow." He shrugged and looked over at the next person in line, "Who or what is the strongest thing you have had to take down? Could be by fight or words, either way makes for a good tale."
Cora (played by Dib2435)

Cora smile sadly and softly " I got to say going through the process of becoming a offical American citizen when I was 20 " Cora smile warmly " What is your favorite kind of art ? "
"Y'rs clearly is answerin' 'em questions wrong," Sprite scoffed as she gave the weird fuzzy-eared thing an icky look. Regardless of that, though, she did ask her a question worth thinking about. Art, art.. when was the last time she'd seen some? "But if y'gotta now- ain't no better 'ting than DigiFlicks if y'ask me. Yeah yeah, no painty shit on the walls or nothin', but if y'see how much works goes 'nto those films, y'd better believe it's art!" If life'd been different, she would be out there making the best Flicks in the business of Flickmaking! Alas, life wasn't different, so all that remained a distant and sorry dream.

"Anyway," she continued, looking at the person up next with a cheeky smirk. "Wha's the most difficult-lookin' 'ting y'had to do tha' turned out to be a total breeze afterwards?" Up next seemed to be a wannabe badass, so Sprite was quite curious.
Drake Lie (played anonymously)

"killing everyone i once knew, they messed up and i had to teach them a lesson" he smiled and laughed
"why do you continue on living? Do you have a reason?"
Yin (played by KingdomOdd1)

"I-I k-keep living t-to make Y-Yang happy, a-and safe." Yin fiddled with her sweater.

"U-um, w-what would y-your twin look, u-um, like?" Yin looked around.
Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth)

"My twin? Presumably just another white-furred Khajiit like this one, perhaps with the same glowing eyes and fangs." The Khajiit replied with a slight shrug, "Perhaps my twin would've made better choices than I." He turned to the next person in line, "What is your fondest memory, friend?"
Balor Vérany (played anonymously)

He thought for a moment, "Well, I'd have to say meeting my wife would be my fondest memory, friend. How the torch bugs seemed to dance that night..." He began to daydream, softly humming to the song he remembered playing. "O God, you should have seen her! She basically shimmered under the starlight, I- Oh dear, I am getting carried away. A story for another time, perhaps." He took a sip from the ale in his hand, turning to another person, "What is an object you hold dear to you?"
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

The scent of beast was heavy in the air, even amidst such a populated yet pacific town. Followed by horrified screams; barking and whimpering dogs; and runaway animals, the dragon displaced any and everything in its way, merely shoving oblivious individuals, until it eventually came into reach of a typical pub. The stench of a beastly mutt was at its peak now, and Nehu expression's grinned, expecting a fierce battle it so much deserved.

It was funny to see the wicked expression of that jagged monster twist in all sorts of ways possible, when all it found was nothing more than a man, simply enjoying a drink, supposedly, after a day of hard work. The question the beast-scented man brought an even stronger reaction from Nehugigas. For a moment, the one terrified was the dragon, as it tried to wrap its head around Vérany's question.

"Nothing..." - It could not even look the beast-scented man in the eye, when it answered him. Truly, it was a question that would pound into the beast's head for decades to come.

Only after somewhat shaking this daze off, the dragon turned its ugly face to another stranger; "And you? What-- Stretch would you-- Take-- To find meaning-- In your being?" - It's piercing gaze showing how much it wanted to share this headache it was having with the following creature. Or person, for that matter.
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

six stared the beast done unflinching as he took a moment to ponder the beast question over how far and what stretch would he take to reach a sense of purpose in his being before stating his answer

anything. i would walk any path, do anything, fight anything just to escape this war that brings about nothing but pain god knows i have done my part in this war

six was satisfied with his answer as he nods his head before asking a question to whoever was listening next in the line of people

what would you do or give to spend just one more day with the people you care most about
Astir (played by EchoDremurr)

"even my life...love is important to me and...i wish i had a lover..." Astir sighed
"anyways...how would you spent a night with your crush?"
Vhalvyn 'Val' Moabhryon (played anonymously)

She giggled, such an old question to ask. She remembered all the times she had her friends over at a spot by an old, ashen tree. They asked all sorts of questions such as this one and hearing it for the first time if what felt like forever, she felt slightly happy. "One day your love will come, so don't worry too much about it." Vhalvyn smiled, her dark lips stretched across her grey-brown flesh, leaving wrinkles around her eyes and cheeks. "As for your question, well... I can't say for sure. Maybe a night hunting the ash-hoppers, or perhaps an expedition into the ancient ruins of old heroes?" She stood in thought for a short moment, "I remember hunting deer with a Nord once, can't say it was as fun as chasing the small, agile ash-hoppers. I tend to like a challenge." She took a bite out of a pie slice, cleaning her mouth with a napkin out of modesty, "Hmm, what is the farthest place you have traveled from home?" She asked the next person.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus