Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Taz (played by Taz)

she looked at the person in the bar " i dont drink whisky... i drink Cosmopolitan (cocktail) and martinis" she smiled at him watching him with her luminous blue eyes.

"do you think im hot?" she asks aloud to everyone
Gwendolyn Owen (played by KitKatt)

Gwen raised an eyebrow at the question. "I don't find you particularly attractive, especially not with an attitude like that." She said, somehow feeling she was morally superior enough to criticize other people's personalities.

"What opinion have you lost friends over, or if you've not had that happen, what opinion of yours is most controversial?"
Octavia Blythe Hartlet (played by CriticalParadox)

Octavia raises her eyebrow, chuckling lightly to herself. "Most of my choices have lost me friends and family. But if I had to pick one? When I said that research is my priority over my own social life. Really. I didn't expect much else to happen apart from them getting offended and leaving."

"What do you think is going to happen to our world in 10 years?"
"If you do not halt your continuous march toward rendering this realm uninhabitable on your own...I will enforce such action. You clearly are unable of curbing your own excesses." The elven woman eyed Octavia directly, even as she continued on to ask her own question.

"Do you give due respect to your leaders?"
Keith (played by JetStorm)

"I'm my own leader." his cat like ears flicked a bit.

"Want to spar with me?" he asked as he got out a weapon.
Adelia (played by North-Wood)

"Nah, I might do some serious harm to ya." The Head Reaper chuckles,

"Where does one get decent sweetbread around here?" She tosses a hard piece in the trash, a look of disgust on her face.
Robin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...I'm not sure..."

"But I'm curious as to where I can find some myself?"
Creatia (played by Lucretire)

"O-Oh! I know a place, I-I know a place!" The witch piped up. "I-It's right down the, down the street fr-from where I live! Hm? W-where do I, where do I live? ...T-that's a, that's a secret, heehee!" Despite wanting to be helpful, Creatia couldn't help but play around a bit.

"B-but, uhm, a-a good place w-would be, would be A-Asriline, Asriline Boulevard, a-about two miles, two miles w-west from here." She said, pointing in said direction. "S-Sweet Treats, Sweet Treats City, they, they call the place. I-I love the place s-so, so much!"

"Oh, uh, q-questions... D-do you have a-a favorite, a favorite shop or uh, a-a special, a special place you like to go and, and buy stuff from?"
Nolan Hayes (played anonymously)

"Marjorie's for sure. Her coffee is the best and the homemade blueberry muffins are perfecrion. Plus she's like a second mother to me and one of the most wonderful people I know." Nolan answers with a soft smile, one that showed his fondness for the woman.

"If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?"
Durian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Halbarad from JRR Tolkien’s Lord of the Rings books. He was my captain on our ride south and unlike me, he was inherently good.”

“If you had to choose between killing your best friend to save the world, or standing with your best friend and let the world die, which wound you do?
"Well I only have two words to say to the world at that points and it's then perish. I would never kill someone who has dealt enough with my crazy self and has made me feel like they've earn the title of my best friend. You better believe I'm going to let the world rot away and die. I will stand next to them having a nice bottle of wine as we watch the world kicks the buck and have a good old funky time." With a quick flip of her hair she points her well manicure nails towards you.

"Now my question is: What if you woke up the next morning and you're now a six year old child, what would you do at that point?"
Jade Newhouse (played anonymously)

"Well, the first thing, I'd probably freak the hell out! Second, I'd try my damnedest to get back to 30. How am I supposed to take care of my three year old daughter when I'm six?"

"What is s the one thing in your past are you the most ashamed of?"
Shi Feng (played by PinkBrat)

"I should have left my parents sooner. Life is better without them."

"Would you sacrifice your family, friends, or even your children for the life you've always wanted?"
sarah18394729

NO!!!!! i love My friend and family and i have the perfect life.

Would you................kill for the one you love?
"...You're askin' the wrong person." He shrugs. "And no. I wouldn't."

"But to each their own, huh?"
moonlight (played anonymously)

sure
Gwendolyn Owen (played by KitKatt)

((Y'all supposed to ask a question after you've answered one, SMH))

"What do you feel is one of your defining characteristics that forms your identity?"
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Eh, probably the fact that I live my life the way I want to live it, and I don't just conform to all of rules. It's really great way of living, when you look only forward, and live how you want, not how you're told to live..."

"...Right?"
Jessica Rivera (played anonymously)

“Right! It’s something I didn’t figure out until I was 39 years old. I’m living my life the way I want to now!”

Jessica adjusted her blouse and picked up her margarita and sips it. She crosses her legs and turns on the bar stool as she smooths out her skirt.

“Do you enjoy drinking and dancing?”
Empress Evilyn Dracon (played by Lanx12)

She smirked hearing the question before her eyes looked out at the wintery snowcapped mountains of the north. "I did once...A long time ago...Drinking and dancing the joys of it all...But now..now that is all but a faint memory of a past life..."

Her eyes filled with pain and sadness turned to the person next to her. "Tell me...Can you ever be redeemed for your crimes? Hope for redemption?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus