Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

ghost (played by nightmaregamesYT)

hunting down wrongdoers, of course. the thrill of the hunt consumes me, and the target's last dying breath will be spent looking into my blood red eyes. of course, i don't do it alone." ghost says, his eyes alight with pure, raw adrenaline

ghost looks at the next person. "if you had unlimited amounts of money, what would you do with it?" ghost asks, his eyes narrowing.
Macbeth Wilson (played by Burrito)

"I have no need for material posessions, only that which my god has given me." He said, returning Ghost's glare.

He then turned to a random person, grinning. "Phaos Qwe Yuizz Sur Guwu Tarrh?" He said in a strange language.
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

To be honest, that hadn’t been the oddest question Jack had ever received, not that he knew what was asked, but the little guy deserved an answer of some sort. So, with a raising of his eyebrow, which peeks prominently from behind his aviators.

“¿Ah, Yo quiero taco bell?” He answered responding to the strange language with equal non-sequitur.

That being settled, and promptly aware of his obligation to fulfill the unspoken rules of whatever cosmic game was asking him to randomly ask questions into the endless waves of existence. He promptly did so, although to himself or to whatever oddity would hear him next was difficult to tell.

“Which sounds more interesting. Grenade golf, or landmine frisbee golf?”
Roselin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"G-Grenade golf? What?"

"...That sounds AWESOME! What do you think?!"
Sabir Heyeck (played anonymously)

"Sounds awesome? Well I'd definitely prefer frolfing, but that depends on who's all chained up to the basket. Now, you might be asking why we need to escalate this from zero to hero for absolutely no reason... but then again, if we weren't going to blow somebody up with mines we might just as well use normal frisbees."

The armored man responded from a dark corner in his somewhat muffled voice, leaning dangerously far back on his chair as he elevated a glass in a most ostentatious manner. It was what seemed to be a sizzling soft drink of some sort or the other, a pastel pink straw contrasting from the nigh black liquid. After he had taken a long sip from it through one of his helmet's breathing holes he simply let go of the glass, raising his hands to a shrug as the floor near him was covered in shards.

"Enough about that nonsense. I'm in a bit of a... cordial groove today, so let me ask you this:

What did you do when you hit the rock bottom? When your heart was shattered into a million pieces? When something dear to you went well... poof? What was your coping mechanism in this event? Don't worry if nothing ever happens to you... in that case just use your noggin and think... what would happen?"
"I attacked," Yria said simply, "at the time, I was certain she was the enemy, the master mind behind all of my unfortunate torment.....I remember being so sure of it. So in view of the public, and even at my job, I attacked with the intent to kill her."

Yria grimace's slightly at the memory, in truth she had always been a friend, but the experience had strained their friendship henceforth. Reaching up to her wristguard, she removed a long worn picture of another female Voldarian, purple in color, holding it up and staring at it blankly. She refused to admit it, even to herself most of the time, but for 36 years locked in a mental institution, this had been her coping mechanism. A photo of her sister she had broken in a blind and maddening rage. It was ironic the only piece that remained was imaged right above her face, and Yria had awoken after a her breakdown with the same piece stuck to her cheek. She no longer hallucinated her presence, but the picture was something she would likely never relinquish.

She closed her eyes a moment with a quick shake of the head, reattaching the shattered picture to her wrist as she shook off the memories.

"Goddesses," Yria blurted out, turning and looking up to the tower Chiwa standing behind her. It was anything she could think of to move the subject forward. "The Yenta believe I am their Goddess, despite being fully aware of my mortality," she said turning her head with a disturbingly gleeful smile and budging eyes towards the next character approaching, "What do you think of that? Do you think it makes me a bad Vol'n (person) to accept such a role? Would you accept it? and what would you do with the unwavering obedience of an entire species?"
James Alverez (played anonymously)

“Hmm, ‘question’ is singular, not plural, so ill answer the last one. In the words of Bender, ”worship me!

Do you like to swim?
Colette (played anonymously)

"Yes, I love to swim! I used to do it all the time when I was younger. I think they call it wild swimming now? But where ever we could swim, we would. Lakes, rivers, beaches, ponds. If it was deep enough, we would swim."

Colette paused for a moment as she considered her question before she finally asked, "Do you think that some professions and careers are far more noble than others?"
Rachel Suzland (played by RachKirk)

Sure some are, but each are pretty important in one way or other to make life interesting

Do you know what life is?
Herius (played anonymously)

Herius shrugged his shoulders, offering a charming smile, "Life...is not death. And life is different things to different people. But those who asks others if they know what life is should not bank so much on the answers provided."

He brought up a hand to scratch at the growing facial hair along his cheek, "Would you rather read or be read to? I consider audio books as being read to."
Rachel Suzland (played by RachKirk)

((Wow very nice answer))

I am a bit in middle, I have moments I like to read then others I like being read to. Being read to gives a nice comfort of when younger a good memory, but reading myself gives good memories of my goals I made when younger as well.

How about this as a question.
Time keeps track of the day and night, but what is time exactly? Is it an imaginary thing we use to track how life goes by us or what is it exactly?
Jin-Yeong (played anonymously)

Raises a brow at the question and laughs softly. "Time is a component quantity of various measurements used to sequence events, to compare the duration of events or the intervals between them, and to quantify rates of change of quantities in material reality or in the conscious experience. Time in physics is unambiguously operationally defined as 'what a clock reads.'"((My thanks to google)) He shrugs and runs a hand though the hair on the back of his head, giving his scalp a little scratch. "But don't worry about it if you wanted a philosophical answer to the question. Depth of character isn't measured by the questions one asks."

Turns to the next person with a large friendly smile. "Do you want to go get a cup of coffee?"
Jake Predon (played by RachKirk)

"With how life is from my job a cup of coffee be nice."

Breaths a moment. "Do you agree more people should be on?"
Oren (played anonymously)

Oren arched a brow upwards at the question, his voice low as he spoke, “On....what? On public transit? Yes, because we don’t want to kill the planet too soon. On political boards? Sure, everyone should contribute their ideas. On medication for mental illnesses? Very much yes. On ...well, that’s enough guessing.”

Turning to the next person he asked, “Pardon me, do you have any mustard?”
Misty (played by RachKirk)

"Sorry my Persian ate it."

"Why did I stay up all night?"
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

Raven snickers and attacks the air with her forepaws, pretending to cast a spell on the girl. "Because," she says as evil and menacing as a smol dark cat can sound, "I have cast a wicked curse on you! Never will you sleep again."

She shoots Misty a manic grin, then collapses in a heaving fit of laughter. She barely manages to regain enough control to turn to the next character and ask, "Have you ever played a really hilarious joke on someone? We need to hear the story if you have."
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“Yeah, set up a bunch of water balloons over a door and bombed my girlfriend at the time. She was not impressed.”

“Have you ever been a victim of a practical joke?”
Colette (played anonymously)

"No, I've never been a victim of a practical joke. It's perhaps a good thing as I take things too personally sometimes."

"Do you think that things will be better improved in the future?"
Jaheira (played by bitteryeen)

Colette wrote:
"No, I've never been a victim of a practical joke. It's perhaps a good thing as I take things too personally sometimes."

"Do you think that things will be better improved in the future?"

"Maybe. I still haven't found the tech to prevent a hangover."

"Speaking of hangover, got a preferred alcoholic beverage?"
Nathan Collier (played by Rogue-Scribe)

🥃 “Whiskey” 🥃

Nate downs the shot on the bar.

“You like whiskey? If so, I’ll buy you a drink.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus