Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Lizzie dixon (played by sarah18394729)

"heh about that I can't insult anyone even if my life depended on it".

What would you do if you were shipwrecked on an island?
Ronny (played by GLiTCh)

"Probably wait for the government to come pick me up. I'm worth too many tax-dollars for them to let me go so easily."

"Anyway what's your best pick-up line? I'm in need of practice."
Hornet (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Apparently the Commander thinks my outfit is pick-up line, so, eh...Sorry my guy! I don’t have a good one.”

“You got any good ones I can recommend this guy though?”
“Ha! “Wish I was cross eyed so I could see you twice,” that might work, at least it’ll start the other person talking.”

If you’re heading into battle, discounting armor, do you wear red or brown clothing?
Fenris (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"In battle, my fur is my coat... red from the wounds I will inflict and receive would soon be the flag for my forces to rally behind"

Fenris grins his teeth, perhaps imagining the day when the Ragnarøkkr will finally call his name.

"And you... when the end times will come, will you be in the front lines, bathing yourself in the blood and flames of war, or you will try your best to avoid your comrade's journey to end prematurely by taking care of their wounds, distant from the cacophony of the clash of our iron and claws?"
Ixchel (played by Galaxy-Star)

"It is an honorable way to die fighting in battle, those who die in battle are honored by the gods in death, When the time comes best believe I will be fighting in the front lines." The Aztec warrior said proudly.

She looked at the person,

"Where will you go if you were to die?"
Pint (played anonymously)

"Look mate, as long as it ain't the bloody Dreamlands I'd be satisfied. And well... maybe a place where I could see me bunny..."

"Urgh.. sod, making me get all sappy. Ye've had any good fights lately? I could use a good gory tale."
(Dang it Pint 🥷🏻)

“I never do this, but my brother, well, doppelgänger, he uses his chaos energy in him the literally rip apart and burn everything single atom of being. Nobody should either witness or go through that, not even the vilest of beings.”

What’s the cleanest way to end someone?
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Feed them to the sharks. Don't make the mistake of decapitating them, like I did. It did not end well." He coughed.

"What do you think I mean when I say 'my Four Dark Devas Of Destruction'?
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" I think you are a no good trouble maker "

" What do you think of Assassins? Do you have a fear or problem with them?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"To be honest, the subject doesn't come up much in my day-to-day life, at least not outside of movies or books or something like that. So, I guess I don't have a fear of assassins?" Maisi taps her chin, lips pursing as she contemplates. "Speaking creatively, I suppose they can add a nice flair to a story or a movie or a character, or something like that--and most of the representations I've seen of assassins are pretty talented and interesting. So, in an entertainment sense, I don't have a problem with them. Now real-life assassins, that's a different story, and I think it would largely depend on..."

The artist realizes she might be going a little too in-depth with her answer and pauses, reassessing before saying simply, with a sheepish smile, "Well, I guess I don't have a problem with fictional assassins but I probably wouldn't approve so much if one tried to kill me in the real world."

She clears her throat, asking the next person, "Which do you prefer--hand-written communication like letters and notes, or electronic communication like phones, texts, and emails?"
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Well, the e-communications are sort of a necessity in this day and age, but there is something more... substantial... to receiving a cursive-written letter in the mail from a dear one, or to find a little post-it note from my girlfriend when they had left the house... I prefer the physical to the virtual.”

Darrell seemed to sink in thought and wondered what Joss was doing these days, then smiled as he thought of Mia. His question was similar to Maisi’s...

“Do you prefer talking to someone in person or over the phone?”
Amanda (played by DragonBorn123)

"Definitely in person. It's weird talking over the phone and I can't hear people well."

"Would you rather play a video game or a board game?"
Lumina (played anonymously)

Amanda wrote:
"Definitely in person. It's weird talking over the phone and I can't hear people well."

"Would you rather play a video game or a board game?"

"Probably a board game, one of those strategy ones. Or Clue! I love Clue, it's so much fun to solve a murder plot with my family. I really enjoy being the murderer. Hehe."

What is your fondest memory?
Legendary Slinger (played anonymously)

"Beaning my so called master in the head with a rock. Got 'im right between the eyes."

"What's your opinion on slings?"
Dracula (played anonymously)

"They're a good practice tool, I suppose, to improve ones accuracy... I personally prefer swords-- or better yet? My own hands." He laughs.

"If you could invite a new flavor of wine, what would it be?"
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Well there is a lot of ideas when it comes to that stuff. I have to say maybe a mixture of raspberries, blackberries, and mango. "

" What do you think about Spoil brats ? "
Kit (played by RussianRxulette)

"They deserve to..." *he cuts himself off* "Stay as t-they are b-because p-people matter..."
Kit (played by RussianRxulette)

"What animal would you be?" ((Sorry, i posted too early))
Lumina (played anonymously)

A coy smile, “A deer.” She says a little mischievously.

“What is your favorite luxury to have?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus