Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Luxury?" She repeats the phrase curiously, attempting to think of something she'd consider a luxury. "Well, I usually scrape by on the bare minimum of what I can afford... But, I guess--er, it might not exactly be a luxury, but there are these cordial cherries I got to have a few times when I was kid... I'd say out of the few luxuries I've had, those were my favorite."

She has to pull herself out of daydreams about chocolate and crème-encased cherries to ask the next question, albeit a little distractedly.
"Do you prefer tea or coffee?"
Anatolie (played by suzixspectrum)

((Aha, will reply to you, hold on a second.))

"Um, wow," Anatolie said. "That's a tough one. I grew up on a farm, didn't have a lot of fancy things, so really any luxuries are nice. I'm not choosy, 'cause beggars can't be choosers and all. I dunno... I guess I like fancy food. Sometimes, y'know, they give me a real nice steak or something at a tavern. And that's great. It's nice to feel full the way you do after eating something like that."

He paused and then added, "Oh, wait. Would you call a nice lute a luxury? I bought myself a real expensive one, saved up a lot of coins for a long, long time to buy it. It's even better than having a good steak, being able to play music that sounds so good."
Maisi Dennis wrote:
She has to pull herself out of daydreams about chocolate and crème-encased cherries to ask the next question, albeit a little distractedly.
"Do you prefer tea or coffee?"

"Coffee!" the young bard exclaims. "Coffee's hard to come by around here, a lotta people prefer tea just 'cause it's easier to get ahold of. But I've had coffee a few times in my life and it's the best thing ever. Really, I'm already energetic, but when I've had coffee it's just beyond amazing how energetic I get. It's real nice to have before performing, especially with some sugar in it."

"Okay... here's a question. Who's the most important person in your life? Well, I guess it doesn't actually have to be a person. Could be an animal or a creature or something."
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"My Four Dark Devas Of Destruction! Ahahahahahahaaah! Hamsters are their temporary form..."

"What are your opinions on hamsters? Hmm?"
Shamshir (played anonymously)

"They are very nice, though I prefer their larger cousins the Capybaras!"

"What is your opinion of mounted combat?"
Narta Aumora (played by Narta)

"I think that it's a complete annoyance with my Assassin like skills!", I said sighing.

"Life or death, what would you choose?"
“Neither, for if I have life i will die, but if I choose death I will never live.”

Is there anything you would destroy reality for? Is it a person, a goal, an ideal?
Frida Avilez (played by ConnanBell)

"I-I'm afraid that b-breaking reality would, um, p-pretty much nullify whatever you were doing it f-for, you know? I mean, whatever you're trying to accomplish is a part of reality, and well, um, that would be... bad for... it... I'm sorry!"

Why are you SO attractive!?
“A mother cut from the cloth of Winter and a father who’s cut from the same steel as our blades, of course...and I would call myself more on the plain side of my people when it comes to my mother’s side however...”

What’s your most random pet peeve?
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Just to clarify, we're going for completely off the wall here -- I mean, my nature, in itself, is rather arbitrary to begin with," Jim inquires rhetorically. He then brings a hand up, index finger tapping lightly against his lips while he considers this earnestly. "Honestly, it would have to be the assumption that everyone is right-handed. I simply cannot stand it. Sometimes it takes a great deal of effort to not say or /DO/ something about the presumptuous expectations of every daily interaction."

Moriarty takes a deep, quelling breath before he moves forward, a smile gracing his features as he attempts to settle the flames of his sudden ire. "I suspect you seek a query -- what say you about the misconceptions of what qualifies someone as a villain? What is a villain anymore?"

"Boy, what a question! But, you seem like the type to ask perplexing questions." She gives the gentleman a playful grin before taking on a more contemplative expression, spinning her pen absently between her fingers. "Well, I suppose to answer something like that, it would largely depend on an individual's point of view. What I might call a criminal action might not be so bad to someone else, and where I might make allowances for some things, someone else might be very strict. All the same, I think it's fair to say most of the world acknowledges a overall sense of morality--there are some things almost universally considered bad or good. Personally, I'd say someone was a villain of sorts if they performed some of those 'bad' things for the purpose of hurting someone else. I think, generally, most people would classify a villain as someone who commits evils or crimes for the sake of hurting or thwarting the plans of someone else."
She pauses to assess what she's said so far, tapping the end of her pen against her cheek as she finishes, "But, I've heard people call someone else a 'villain' just because the latter didn't agree with the former's political views. Also, these days the word 'villain' seems to bring to mind the old superhero and arch-nemesis theme, which would suggest a villain as someone who serves to represent an obstacle, morally or otherwise, to a hero of some kind."

Maisi blinks, smiling and shrugging. "But, I'm no philosopher! Now, let's see... I feel like one good turn deserves another, so I can't just ask whether you prefer cats or dogs." She laughs, then suggests, "How about... If you could change one major issue in the world, what would it be and how would you change it?"
Echo (played by DragonBorn123)

"A villain is someone who does things out of pure evil or hate. When someone does something mean or rude when their angry, that doesn't make them a villain, it makes them a person who's in a bad mood right now. Moral compasses are what guide us; these figurative compasses are based on what choices we make. If we make choices that purposefully harm others, in any way, and that makes someone either a bad person or a villain. The difference between these two adjectives is that a bad person is someone who wouldn't help an elderly person pick something up or help a child up whereas a villain is someone who causes pain everyday, every moment that they can. Villains only care about themselves." She smiled on the inside about her, what she thought through, explanation.

"Anyway, would you destroy all time/reality if it meant you could have the one person you loved most?"
She peeked out from behind a rather sappy novel “I would a thousand times over, although...is that bad? I feel awful for saying it out loud but, when it comes to something like love, it’s a strong emotion, right?”

“If you could chose what fictional universe you could drop in to for a day, where would you go?”
“The realm of Avatar: The Last Air Bender, I would absolutely love to know what I would bend, I think it would be air bending!”

If you could have any of your characters brought into your life and be as alive as you and me, would you bring them into reality?
Darrell Sanders (played by Rogue-Scribe)

I would love to go see Darrell Sanders do a club performance with his band ‘Outskirts’, so yeah man! Bring him, and them, to life!

Darrell asks, “if you could be a tour roadie for your favourite band, would you do it?”

"Hm...probably not." Maisi shakes her head decidedly, slipping her hands into the pockets of her paint-stained jeans as she shrugs. "I love music and I love traveling, but I'm afraid I wouldn't have the funds for it. Not to mention my online courses would probably suffer..." She laughs a little dryly, adding, "And boy, if my parents question my life choices now, just imagine what they'd say if I were a roadie...!"

"If you could travel to any country in the world, which would it be?"
John Roby (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Certainly won’t be Vietnam... or anywhere near Southeast Asia...”

He thought about it a little and said, “France”

“Where in the world would you want to live?”
Delilah (played by Galaxy-Star)

"I would love to see all of the world but I think the Island of Lesbos would be a lovely place" The nymph said and smiled a bit.

"What is the most interesting thing you have retained in your brain?"
Agent 27 (played by randomentity777)

Delilah wrote:
"I would love to see all of the world but I think the Island of Lesbos would be a lovely place" The nymph said and smiled a bit.

"What is the most interesting thing you have retained in your brain?"

"That it is possible to not only go forwards or backwards in time, but also, rather paradoxically, diagonally." Answered the mysterious woman, "Basically if you can perceive beyond the plain sight, you can step beneath the flow of time, removing yourself from your current location in history, but also staying there. It doesn't make much sense to me either, but I remember it."

"Now, what is something that you have never told anyone else before that you think people should know?"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"An epic adventure doesn't always require you to go out in a dangerous quest. Sometimes just going out shopping or spending a lazy sunday with a special other can be just as good."

"You find out your toaster has gained sentience what you do to calm it's wrath and prevent the extinction of a balanced breakfast?"
K1-B0 (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Make friends with it! Us robots have to stick together, you know. People hate robots just because we're robots! That's not fair!"

"Oh... Eheh, sorry... Anyways, cake or pie?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus