Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Nathcal Shahen (played by ChibiWeeb)

"Rock, really makes ya feel like a movie hero when you're busy killing chil- I mean smuggling cargo."

"How do you feel about crime?"
Brynjar (played anonymously)

"You've killed children. Crime isn't what defines a man, it's not a moral compass, so depending on the reason for doing the crime, I'd say it's only right if you've got good intentions, no matter the law."
Brynjar (played anonymously)

"Do you remember the first time a loved one died?"
Moonwisp (played by PKNerdChimera)

"Probably if them turning into a tree counts." Anyway,

"Does pineapple belong on pizzas?"
Wapiti (played anonymously)

“Have you asked Pineapple?” They shrug, who was pineapple and pizza?

“What is your favourite poisonous animal?”
Brín Tuohey (played anonymously)

"The Cobra, it's a reptile by the way."

"Have you ever been urban exploring in places renowned for being haunted, alone?"
Fallon Grey (played by Falyn)

"Yes, it's a part of my unlisted job description, but it doesn't limit itself to urban areas; suburban, the country, old bunkers, old amusement parks, and other various locations were death has touched this plane of existence or other entities from other planes have tried to come through."

"What is your opinion on freeing yourself from the control of a powerful organization? To what lengths would you go to?"
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“My association to the German Empire was too strong then. I should’ve left when the Empire fell into the Weimar Republic, but instead I stayed. If I were given a choice and chance, I would change my actions.”

“But why, pray tell, did the Great War, the War to End All War, end nothing?”
Brother-Captain Falravt Marrus (played by randomentity777)

"It's in human nature to destroy. Those ancient conflicts where what spawned the Chaos Gods that seek to tear our civilization asunder 40,000 years later. Ironically, that same human nature has doomed the Imperium of Man to a slow demise. If we are not wiped out by Xenos or Chaos, we will most surely destroy ourselves. The Emperor's dream is but a faded shadow, and it never came to pass."

"But enough of that. How would you go about trying to conceal a secret base? Hopefully someone has a better idea than what the Grey Knights did with Titan."
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

Simple. You make it a ship, that way it never stays in one place. Unfortunately, thats also how the tridexians hide their master fleet..Welp, anyways, if someone stole something useless from you, would you still hunt them down for it out of principle?
Summer Nicoleson (played anonymously)

“No. Useless material things aren’t worth it. I will however keep note of who stole from me though.”

Summer stretched out on her beach towel and slid her sunglasses back over her eyes before she asked, “What do you think of the legalization of the recreational use of marijuana?”
Charis (played anonymously)

(Chara:)
"It doesn't really affect me, so I don't care very much."
"What's something that you say (a word or a phrase) that's always been part of your vocabulary, that some others find strange?"
Shiva (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"कर्पूरगौरं करुणावतारं संसारसारम् भुजगेन्द्रहारम् । सदावसन्तं हृदयारविन्दे भवं भवानीसहितं नमामि ॥"

You did ask.

"Do you like motorbikes, if so what make?"
Jeremiah Teller (played anonymously)

“Yes, as life for me revolves around a motorcycle club. And Harley-Davidson of course, though there is some appeal in a vintage Triumph of Indian. What would be your dream job?”
Zedekiel (played by Dndmama)

"This century? I'm thinking I definitely need to get a part in one of those Marvel spin off shows. Nothing major. If they cast me as Archangel though I can save them some money on special effects! Ha!" Zed looks way too amused with his own joke and completely unbothered by the ethical implications of revealing to the population at large that he has huge blue wings on his back. Or he can. If he wants.

"What is your guiltiest pleasure, hmm? What is it that you hate to love? Aren't those the funniest types of sins?"
"I would say that sex is my guilty pleasure, but it's a part of my job. No, my guilty pleasure is catfishing toxic Chads. You know, the overly masculine, roid jacked freaks who would head-butt a moving truck to try and make a girl sleep with them? Yeah, my guilty pleasure is to catfish them. I sometimes wonder if I have a screw loose..."

"Anyhoo, what was the craziest thing you did in college? For me, it was getting blackout drunk at the afterparty of my band's final show."
Charis (played anonymously)

"I never went to college..." said Frisk, who still wanted to participate in this game anyway. They hoped it was okay to ask a question even when they couldn't quite answer the one that had been asked previously.
"Um... M-my question is... if.. if y-you could only wear two colours for the rest of your life... wh-which colours w-would y-you pick?"
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

"Midnight black, and pitch black."

"In what type of building would you prefer to live?"
"A nice big house with a pool, multiple floors, and lavish interior. What's your dream car, or if you are some kind of savage, um, what's the word? Mount?"
050abfd350da579ba5dc768f1c6ded39.jpg

"Whilst there are many species of Gryphon in Calradia, none command more respect, awe and ferocity than the Imperial Warmount. Generations of these beasts were raised with great care and scrutiny to create a creature of unyielding loyalty, indomitable vehemence and magnificent power. Only a few hundred stock are kept at any one time, for these beasts raised for battle do not live for long, such is their labor, unfortunate for they are as luxuriant to behold as they are relentless in combat, soaring through the skies is far more preferable in contrast to the miseries of the terrain."

"What is the culture of your character like?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus