Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Thomas Shaw (played anonymously)

“I should have done the prison time instead of making that deal with the CIA.”

I look at a couple photos I found before throwing them in the fire.

“Have you ever walked away from a love you knew you shouldn’t have?”
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"No," Lestrade stated with absolute certainty. "I walked away knowing that it was the right thing to do. I mean, it took a while and a lot of mistakes were made in the process, but it was necessary. Believe you me..."

The detective inspector sighed glumly, the burden of recalling those days bore heavily on his mind. Perseverance was key however, and as such, Greg had to move forward for the sake of his cause. "I kinda feel like I need to revisit my last question for the sake of my own peace of mind. I'm going to risk it, but if it's against the rules, I can easily be passed over."

"What was one of the most important lessons you had to learn the hard way?"
"Keep your mouth shut and trouble goes away," Tabby says twisting a lock of red hair around her finger as she bites her lower lip. "What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do?"
Cyfrin Fletchen (played by AliRevellian)

He didn't need to think about this for long. "Adjusting to humanity of course. And getting used to this weird human structure you guys have. Has anyone told you how weird the human skeleton is?" he laughed a bit before looking to the next person. "And you... how far would you go to save the person closest to you even if they would never save you from danger?
Rivka (played by Juls)

"Rivka will heal your wounds if able. Rivka not stop you from getting them," the rather cowardly goblin says, unwilling to risk her own skin - particularly if the person in question would not do the same for her.

She looks at the next person. "Which family member is your favorite?"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"I couldn't possibly have a favorite family member," Maisi says resolutely, shaking her head. "I love them all the same! ...But, if I were to choose which one I felt closest to--at the moment it would probably be my younger sister. I think she understands me better than my parents, even though I'm sure they try."

The artist runs a hand through her hair, which is several inches shorter than the last time she was prancing about in public; blowing a stray strand of it out of her face, she looks to someone else and inquires, "Where's your favorite place to go to relax?"
“Hmmm...probably my hidden reading book within the study, just take a big fuzzy blanket, a nice novel and a glass of bubbly, tea or coffee, maybe a sweet snack and I’m all set for the evening of relaxation...until I hear my name and I’m needed which doesn’t happen often thankfully”

“if you could change anything in your life, what would it be?”
Tony sneered. He knew exactly what he'd change. "I'd get Cathy and my Firebird back. I'm sorry I gave it to her in the first place. She just up and took off on me. She has my car and something else that belongs to me... so... ever been to prison before? If so, what did ya do?"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

It was as if the consulting criminal had been waiting for this very opportunity. He brandished a winsome smile and very deliberately drawled out his response in a lingering Irish brogue. "I actually have not, as difficult as that may be for some people to believe."

"Sure, there are those who would just love to see me behind bars, but let's face it, darling, I'm far too valuable out here."

Once he feels he has adequately clarified his prodigious talents to basically anyone listening, Jim moves on to pose his own inquiry. "Who do you most like to poke fun at? I mean, I know my answer to that one as well!"
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"I enjoy poking fun at most people I like," the artist responds, crossing her arms. There's quite a mess of paint smeared on her forearms, but it's also everywhere else. "Once I'm sure they don't mind, of course. But, if I had to pick a favorite--probably my little sister. It's practically my job to poke a bit of fun at her, you know! What kind of big sister would I be if I didn't?"

Maisi grins; there's a thumbprint-shaped smear of green paint on her temple which she seems oblivious to, offering the consulting criminal an affectionate smile.

Pushing her sleeves up snugly around her elbows, she questions a passerby, "What do you like to do when you've got some free time to yourself? Work on a hobby, hang out with a friend, maybe just take a nap...?"
Crusty (played anonymously)

"Hang out with friends, drink cider, then take a nap, and hope Meggi doesn't find us for several hours. That woman can really swing a pan!" The very thought made him shrink a little.

"What would you do if you met a cat under a lamp post with a question mark hanging over its head?"
Do a 180 and run the other direction, I’ve had way too many quests recently.

On a scale of always looking for the next quest/adventure/problem to never going on one, how adventurous are you? Where is the line marking “that’s enough fun, I wanna go home now?”
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

“I don’t really get a say when I go out on missions...No wait, I lie, behaviour tends to dictate if I get let out” Rene sighs “If the location is too hot I instantly want to go home.”

“What is something seemingly insignificant that you would die for?”
Brother-Captain Falravt Marrus (played by randomentity777)

"During the Siege of Vraks, I came across some survivors of a Chaos attack. One of them, a little girl of around three years old, who's mother was seriously injured, came up to me and gave me a flower, one of the few things that had survived the scouring of her home. I would give my life not just for the Emperor, but for all the children of the Imperium so that they may live to see another day."

"Anyways, how judgemental are you of other people?"
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

Often I avoid other people because I think the worst of them

Well, I guess I would like to know why people have religions, I think.
From what I heard…people just want something to believe in.

If you had an opportunity to save your world, and the choice between a cannon that goes over one of your arms or an energy sword, what would you take?
Mark V Male Variant (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Well seeing as how I don’t have arms, that’s a bit redundant for me to have either—especially when I have cannons already.”

“How could you possibly upgrade me into a better tank?”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"well for one make you stop getting stuck over trenches kinda useless if a tank is stuck over a trench"

"If you had to would you willingly join a military organization if your homeworld was under attack by robots with superior weapons"
Brynjar (played anonymously)

"Men have been unkind to me, I'd rather watch them burn"

"You there, When's the last time you cried?"
Violet (played by JetStorm)

"2 years ago when my ex dumped me...guy was a jerk..."

"Hey...what kind of music do you prefer?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus