Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Nick (played anonymously)

Nick walks into the ship, looking around. I wonder if anything of value is in here. He starts walking around the ship looking dor anything important.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

(Is there any special rules or can I just start out)

Ember Kamura wrote:
(Is there any special rules or can I just start out)
((I assume not, you can just start anywhere Im guessing. Its what I did.))

(Where are you guys right now)
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I hide and attack Nick

((ok so we're on planet hiding myself as escoae inmate there a dragon and another ship))

Ember Kamura wrote:
(Where are you guys right now)
((Tyhan and I are in a clearing in the middle of a jungle, Charolette just left to meet Kyle))

(Want me to start out somewhere specific?)

Ember Kamura wrote:
(Want me to start out somewhere specific?)
((I mean no one is really on right now except for us as far as I can tell. Its really your choice.))

(My character is a form of neutral evil so if you want be you should be ready for a enemy,Most good stories have em)

Ember Kamura wrote:
(My character is a form of neutral evil so if you want be you should be ready for a enemy,Most good stories have em)
((Of course, thats fine by me)

(Oof Deleted my post,Mind if I just assume I heard some movement?)

Ember Kamura wrote:
(Oof Deleted my post,Mind if I just assume I heard some movement?)
((Sure.))

Ember would hop along the tree, Putting his rifle on his back-sling he could hear some movement "Children playing in the woods after dark..." Ember would say in a cold vile voice He would hop along the tree and hop into a bush, His paws would suppress the noise hopefully, He would hop in the bush and aim with his rifle in an attempt to see what it was, He was obscured and unlikely to be seen "Now lets see" Thought ember

(Keep in mind this could be anywhere,Most likely a ways away but still within sight range)

Nick keeps walking around, swiping small pieces of metal that can be sold at a market. "Where's that person that needed watching anyways?" He continues to move around the cold ship.

Ember would see the movement,Slowly and silently moving towards it,"I bet I am close" Thought ember he would aim his rifle at the source,Setting it to stun,If it found him he would have an escape chance

((@nick I'm in the ship waiting for Charlotte))

Tyhan wrote:
((@nick I'm in the ship waiting for Charlotte))
((I know he just hasnt found you yet.))

Nick finally enters the cockpit and looks around. "Still no sign of-" he spots some movement to his right and swings it into his hands. They probably wont hear me if I yell like this He kicks out one of the windsheilds and it shatters. "WHO'S OUT THERE?" He yells and aims his rifle at the movement.

Ember would fire a few stun shots to the person He would then run to the forest

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus