Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Nick (played anonymously)

Nick sees a bright flash and falls backwards, making a loud clanking noise as he hits the floor. "The hell was that?" He screamed, still on the floor. Pieces of glass were in his legs and back. "Dick." He rolled over snd picked himself up off the metallic floor, getting pieces stuck in his hands. "Im not gonna be able to fix this on my own.." He sighs.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Ember would retreat into his makeshift shelter,Marking down coordinates "Now I know where they are" he would pick up a rocket launcher "Lets do this"
(will be gone for about 30 minutes0
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I step out from hidding holding a heave wrench

(Also I am pretty much gone,It wouldn't make sense persuing me,Just wait a bit till I am done eating)

((ok))

Ember Kamura wrote:
(Also I am pretty much gone,It wouldn't make sense persuing me,Just wait a bit till I am done eating)
((Got it))
Nick looks up, looking at the strange person infront of him and draws his fnx-9. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" He asks sternly from a seat.

(I am in the woods)

(Not in your ship)

I look at him "I was taken her to hide this is not your ship" I said to him walking over

(Is this to me or someone else?)

(I gotta take a shower)

Ember Kamura wrote:
(Is this to me or someone else?)
((Tyhan and I just met))

"Don't you take another step I swear I'll shoot you." Nick looks around for something to stop his bleeding

Ember would walk out of his shelter,Holding the rocket launcher in hand he would move toward the coordinates, It reminded him of the despirates attack,How it came so fast and without warning,Ember would inspect the rocket launcher before mounting it on his back He would begin the walk to the ship taking a different route

Ember would soon arrive near the ship He would hide behind a tree while he loaded the launcher with a pulse shell He would flip the side computer out and come out to aim at the ship "Rocket armed,Charging" Ember would say,The rocket would emit a blue glow indicating it was charging "Say goodbye Terran"

(Is anyone still on)
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Oh man, Ember' s gonna get it for blowing up Char's ship))

Speeding through the forest, the commotion going on back at her ship was completely unknown to the dragoness. She set the coordinates to where the signal had been on her bike, changing her course to go toward it. "500 meters," she said to herself. She was getting close, and she could only hope that Tyhan or... Nick didn't try to fly her ship out of there.

Ember would fire the explosive round toward the ship,A bright flash could be seen for miles

(I assuming you are within a certan radius)

Ember would run into the forest again,Going through a tunnel to escape

((I'm going to assume you shot the back of the ship))

There was a sudden explosion, the whole ship rocked forward and Nick was flung off the seat into the dashboard, unconcious.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus