Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Aron Stake (played by thousandfool)

Arons wrist buzzed "The ship has picked up on your signal and should be here shortly."
"hold that thought" Aron said to the dragon.
Aron punched the air a few times in celebration.
"yes!" He exclaimed.

((were is everyone?))
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I watch the ground and anything hostile but it was quiet
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

Aron Stake wrote:
((were is everyone?))

((I was fell asleep after I posted lol. It was late for me here. I don't have time to post at this exact moment other than this but ill get one up in a bit))

Well, I have been put on hold... He thought to himself. Kyle glanced around the area to makes sure he wasn't being set up and once he felt safe enough, he folded his wings and sat on the boulder awaiting the mans response, curling his tail around himself.

Aron turned back to the dragon, who was now sitting on the boulder waiting patiently.
"oh, sorry about that. anyway, I dont know about the planet as this part of space is a bit "of the map" but its the year 2321. I'm Aron by the way, what should I call you? "
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

Off the map was right. The planet wasn't on many charts, making it an ideal getaway destination if you knew where it was. Guiding her own ship through the atmosphere, Charlotte descended slower than she had on Zern, not wanting to bake herself and Tyhan. Setting down in a relatively large clearing, she shut the ship down, the only power going to a small broadcasting signal that beamed to her pack. "I have a couple of light vehicles in the bay, we can use those to get around."

I need to her grabbing my bag and went to back
Nick (played anonymously)

Nick patiently watched the ship land from his nest im the tree line. The clearing seems completly void of life after it touched down. He scowelled to himself at the carelessness of the occupants. He continues to wait for movement.

Aron Stake wrote:
Aron turned back to the dragon, who was now sitting on the boulder waiting patiently.
"oh, sorry about that. anyway, I dont know about the planet as this part of space is a bit "of the map" but its the year 2321. I'm Aron by the way, what should I call you? "

"A weary traveler..." His tail end flicking at his fore paws. "So you crashed? or is this a front to lure me in... The empire is going to have to do better." He kept a blank face, a face that could only be done through many years of practice.

Nick scopes into his AWM, the lens partially covered in foliage to prevent lense glare. I could just take the two out but thre could be who knows how many more inside the ship. He looks up from his scope at the ship, still waiting for movement.

Hitting the control to the door, the ramp descended, and Charlotte got up. "This way," she said, motioning Tyhan over to a hatch in the side of the ship. Opening it, she walked inside, soon pulling out two lightcycle-esque vehicles. "These will get us anywhere, but -" She stopped, ears folded forward as her eyes darted around. "Stay quiet. We're being watched."

Nick holds his breathe feeling his already slowed heartrate as the dragoness's eyes dart past him. Did it see me? No, there's no way anything could see my hide, its practically invisible. He releases his breath slowly, making sure to not make too much noise.

I look around hopping on bike I hard noises too

Reaching out grabbing Tyhan's shoulder, Charlotte let out a quiet growl. "Don't. Move." Her voice was low and quiet, her eyes still flicking around as she listened hard for anything. She felt like there was something watching them, something that didn't frequent this part of the jungle. She jumped when a bird screeched somewhere off in the trees, the sound startling her.

It knows something's up. All I can do is pray it doesn't have amazing vision Nick puts his finger on the trigger Just in case. He holds perfectly still

Shaking herself out, Charlotte looked around once more. "Back inside the ship," she said, gently tugging at Tyhan's shoulder. "Don't worry about the bikes, just get inside. I'll be right behind you."

"That's enough of that." Nick says as he slings his rifle over his shoulder and starts to climb down the branch ladder in his tree making lots of noise.

I went inside the ship

Hearing the noise, Charlotte looked out into the jungle, seeing something moving downwards. She crept out towards the figure, getting down on all fours and growling quietly as she neared the treeline.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus