Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Nick (played anonymously)

Nick rushes down the rest of the branches as he spots something in the clearing moving towards him. "No no no no no." He hits the mossy ground with a loud thud and draws his sidearm. He starts to move around to the left flank of the clearing slowly.
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I her cawl I shook my head "she's crazy " I said outloud

Nick tries to move around the left but rushes, making too much noise.
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

(You guys mind If I join in? New to this forum and I am looking to start out here)

Ember Kamura wrote:
(You guys mind If I join in? New to this forum and I am looking to start out here)
((I dont mind and the forums very open so I think youll be fine.))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

Snapping her head towards the thud, Charlotte grinned. "I've got you now," she whispered, tracking the hurried movements through the undergrowth. Oh, this one was making for too much noise. Creeping through the bushes, she suddenly leapt out, aiming for the one who had made all the noise.

Nick falls backwards with the impact, landing in the dirt. He empties two rounds at whatever was there, one hitting her tail.

The reptilian hissed as one of the shits hit her tail, stinging pain sparking from the point. She jumped on top of him, pinning her assailant to the ground and growling at him. "You're going to pay for that," she said.

"I mean you are trying to kill my so Id say I have a good reason for it." He smirks and tries to roll over to his right.

"I'm not trying to kill you, idiot!" She hissed. "You were watching us from the trees, and by the looks of things, you were about to shoot one of us." She made no move to get off him, preventing his roll out from underneath her.

"Honey trust me, if I was going to shoot you, you'd be dead." He looks around "By the way, what the hell are you?" He struggles to move towards his knife, which had falled next to him.

"...don't ever call me that," she replied. I would think that he could tell just what I am by looking at me. "I'm a dragon, to be simple. And that knife won't do anything to me, I hope you know." Her scales started to soften, shimmering as her grip lessened.

"Ah, makes more sense." He untenses his muscles. "How about you let me up so we can talk a little more civilized?"
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

((I would love to interact, but i'm currently sitting idle on a rock in the middle of nowhere waiting for a responce... Not to sound rude to Aron... but i'm waiting~))

((I can find a way to involve you, possibly?))

Hesitating for a moment, Charlotte complied, getting off the man as her scales hardened again. Standing, she shook herself out, brushing off the dirt that had marked her scales. "So... who are you?" She asked, a cold edge still present in her voice.

Nick stands up in a non threatening way. "I live here, I should be asking you that." He scoffs and brushes dirt off his scarf. "I can show you around, presuming you've got something in that ship if you'd like."
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

Charlotte wrote:
((I can find a way to involve you, possibly?))

Hesitating for a moment, Charlotte complied, getting off the man as her scales hardened again. Standing, she shook herself out, brushing off the dirt that had marked her scales. "So... who are you?" She asked, a cold edge still present in her voice.

((If he doesnt show up in a bit, I would like that ^^))

The dragoness shook her head. "I won't need a guided tour, thank you. I've been here many times, and there's someone that I need to get in touch with. However, there is someone in my ship that needs someone to be with her. I suggest that you be that, while I go meet the one that I came to see." She took a step back, heading in the direction of her ship.

"Right. I guess I'll do that." He runs the back of his neck. "I forgot, my names Nick. I never caught yours."

"Charlotte," she replied simply. Walking to the ship, she knocked on the side of it. "Tyhan!" She called. "I'm leaving, but I found someone who can take care of you." She reached inside the cargo hatch, pulling out one of the bikes. "There's one more, and it should be large enough to fit both of you." Revving the engine up with a quiet hum, she hopped on, pulling her legs in as the bike rose a half-foot above the ground. "Don't steal my ship, please." With that, she winked, turning and speeding off into the jungle.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus