Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Mallory (played by Marin)

"Softy~" Mallory playfully remarked.
USS Missouri (played anonymously)

Either you're cannon fodder or you're Blondie
She paused. Is... is that a boat? Speaking in a joking tone that was uncommon to find in her apathetic demeanor, she gave her answer.

".. Boaty McBoatface."
She looked at this… person with a smile on her face. “ ghosty! You look like one, or maybe an angel? Blue angle!”
Gold (played anonymously)

he smiled a bit at seeing someone of his own kind " Ill call you Clemincrow, how about that?"
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"AU. Because that's the chemical element of Gold. A bit more highbrow than my usual jokes but I think it works!"
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

"Playing with fire can get you burned, but you seem to already know that, so I'll call you Flame"
Other Characters (played anonymously)

Rosamie Reyes

She looked at Dust, tilting her head slightly. "Hmm you're name is already short. But I love your mask!" she grinned. "I'll call you Kit!"
Ryn Tizreth (played anonymously)

"You are quite adorable, my dear," Ryn told the short girl before him. "Hm, I shall call you, Rosie!" She smiled warmly.
“ ya look like a friends of mine pet sheep, but…. Darker. How about navy, it seams to fit”
Mallory (played by Marin)

"How about Daisy?" Mallory offered
Five (played by LostWanderer)

"Kirby!" Five said smiling, the honest 'I'm enjoying this' smile
cloudy (played by 7654melody7654)

" fluffy, I like fluffy. your like me, but cooler and probably more outgoing"
Stickman (played by Taro_Nuke1)

cloudy wrote:
" fluffy, I like fluffy. your like me, but cooler and probably more outgoing"
The Stickman holds a sign up that says:Sarvente
"Henry. Henry Stickmin."
Flux (played by GingerHades)

Flux hissed aggressively, sensing something peculiar about Damien. "Rrrrrr....! Copycaaaat!"
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

Wiggles
Elliot Scratchclaw (played by Riik)

"Hmm.... what to name someone who is half-snake, but the other half is neither badger nor mushroom... in fact, I can't even tell what kind of beast the rest of you is. Hmm.... snake-person... snnnnnnnnnerrrrrsonnnnn..... Snerson!"
“ hmmm how about vines?”
Wander (played anonymously)

"Ah I remember you, you were the one with the dog friend, who insisted on sniffing me, but eh. You were an instrument user? You played every well with it."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus