Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

MIMI (played by Shiney_Mew)

Taps her chin quietly starring upon the other in silence......"....Hmmm snowflake. And yes the head.'
Cris watched the creature with her head tilted on one side, a soft smile in the eyes behind the mask. "... you remind me of a kodama with an adorable smile. So I'd say... Kody, from kodama and smiley. You'd like it?"
Mallory (played by Marin)

"Hmm... Miss Light! A nickname that conveys the respect a fellow lady deserves~"
Ralphy (played by Rayne_Storm)

"..H-how about...Mal? I-it's short but s-still really pretty.." They softly said with a small sweet and shy smile.
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Raly!" She smiled.
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

Tapping his chin, he stared at her before a name popped into his head. A smirk formed on his lips before he spoke, “Ducky, for you.”
Roll Light (played by Marin)

Roll looked Jev up and down. She seemed to think for a good moment before...

"How about Cyprus?" she offered.
XIk7Lhe.png
Gold (played anonymously)

his tail feathers fuffed up lightly as he examined the person in front of him" hm... glitch?" the parakeet boy said as more of a question than an answer
Camouflage (played by Cactus_Jones)

"You remind me of an old friend back in 'Nam." He said with both sorrowful and grim expressions. "As such I should call you Gilford. That is your nickname." The fairly aged man said.
Peter Aichen (played anonymously)

“Cammy … my dad was a door gunner on a Huey in the 7th Cav and one of the platoon-sergeants was nicknamed ‘Cammy’.
"You look a bit like Thor, so I'll call you Mini-Thor."
Nia Hilde (played anonymously)

"You're armor gleams just like a newly polished knights....But you look more like skinny a scarecrow then a knight. I guess that makes you the Shiny Scarecrow?" She said while using her reflection in the shiny armor to fix her habit.
Stickman (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Nia Hilde wrote:
"You're armor gleams just like a newly polished knights....But you look more like skinny a scarecrow then a knight. I guess that makes you the Shiny Scarecrow?" She said while using her reflection in the shiny armor to fix her habit.
The Stickman didn't knew what to say for a nickname but he instead pulled out a sign that says:A very chill person.
Amelia Charlotte (played anonymously)

" You're someone quite interesting, huh? I'll call you a Fighter Stick." Amelia bit her lower lip.
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

“Imma call you, Char Char.”
Arnaud Amalric (played anonymously)

Looks like I'd just call her a lush
Alia (played by Marin)

"Rick is a nice, strong sounding name, don't you think?" Alia offered.
"flame for you" she said as she looked at alia. "your choice of colour pallet reminds me of fire, so flame."
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"Kim"
Alex (played by LostWanderer)

"Sharky!" Alex said, his eyes gleaming.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus