Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

"Uhh... Bowtie!"
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Basil "
Zaye Dorens (played by Kloomsy)

Zaye looked unamused. For once, he didn’t sound that polite. “Pest.”
"Easy enough", something like a smirk briefly flashed in the dark eyes behind the mask. "Grimwatch. It suits you."
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

Lucy, it's means light btw
Elizabeth Daffron (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Zoe, or maybe Robin."
Kai (played by Rayne_Storm)

"What about Eliza? Short, sweet, and pretty!"
"Akalush. It means, 'Divine Purity'." The mech said, his eyes a gentle yellow.
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

Lero
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"As it happens, I've a penchant for naming people after birds. Robin is a little too on the nose, though, and it seems like you're using it already. Now that would be uncreative now, wouldn't it?" Rosaline asked, tilting her head. "Considering your sense of... attire, I'd name you Finch."
Zaye Dorens (played by Kloomsy)

Zaye gazed at the woman with a lidded gaze. His eyes of dark flakes and shades examined every inch of her, his brain churning for a good nickname that he could place on her. He’s never been good at nicknames. He doesn’t have friends so this isn’t something he does a lot.

“I think.. I will call you Knight.” Zaye politely commented, dipping his head in a small bow. “Because you seem like you have strong morals and great courage.”
A nickname--this is hard for Denki to think of something that would be smiled upon, he hummed as he lifted his hand to his chin in a v shape. Thinking hard, a good nickname..."Grey." You sound wise and the dark flakes and shades. It's the best Denki can come up with, using every inch of his brain. "Grey is a shade, not a color"
Adelram (played by LemonZLime)

"Pikachu"
Bug (played by BugIsTired)

*She pulls a small marble pouch out of her pocket and pours some sand out onto a tray and begins writing in it.* "Olli or Lemon Boy ^^" *She spells out in the sand.*

{Olli - short for 'Oliver' || Lemon Boy - last name sounds like lemon}
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

Jason, of course, only snickered a bit. He was not going to make a serious nickname, not one bit. After taking a moment to laugh at his idea, he stood close to Bug and grinned. “Heya, Buggah-boo~” He let out another soft snicker. “I’m sorry- I can’t- oh gosh-“ It was definitely way funnier to him than anyone else.
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

McFurry
Jason Alitt (played by ALTY_Heave)

((Hey dude, you have given furry comments to me so often at this point, and I’m really not okay with that for this character. Can you please stop and make this the last one? Thanks in advance [ignore me, Messlea is the character to reply to]))
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

Jason Alitt wrote:
((Hey dude, you have given furry comments to me so often at this point, and I’m really not okay with that for this character. Can you please stop and make this the last one? Thanks in advance [ignore me, Messlea is the character to reply to]))

( Oh sorry about that I will make sure it's the last one )
Bug (played by BugIsTired)

Jason Alitt wrote:
Jason, of course, only snickered a bit. He was not going to make a serious nickname, not one bit. After taking a moment to laugh at his idea, he stood close to Bug and grinned. “Heya, Buggah-boo~” He let out another soft snicker. “I’m sorry- I can’t- oh gosh-“ It was definitely way funnier to him than anyone else.

*Her eyes widened as she put her hands on her head.* "No... not the MLB memories.... Chat Noir vibes though-" *She teared up as she smiled, trying not laugh but ultimately failing and chuckled along with Jason.*
Captain Teal (played by randomentity777)

"Ghost Raven, since your hair reminds me of Raven from 'Teen Titans' and you're a ghost." *shrugs*

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus