Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Five (played by LostWanderer)

"Dracula, wait no someone already has that name don't they?... hmm... I'm sure It'll be fine!" Five said with a smile on their face.
"Oh, look who it is, isn't she the cat woman? the one who love shiny things?"
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

"Angel seems a bit cliche, but appropriate. I think I'll call you Nox, you seem to have a fondness for the color black, and, man, are you one Hell of a nox-out."
Azolin Frost (played anonymously)

"Sherlock" of the modern ages, surely he must have great intellect.
Elmer Stroud (played by Juls)

"I cain't hardly believe you ain't got the nickname Frosty yet!"
Gentleman of the west
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

Lady of Culture
"The Drunken Damsel!" Mixie chuckled. "Seriously, doll, I'm surprised you haven't died of alcohol poisonin' yet. What's up with that, hmmm?"
Aaron Malakye (played by Phrincut)

"Huh. You gave me a nickname before," he'd pointed out to the demon before him. "Allow me to return the favor. I'll be calling you 'Bloodstarved' now."
Anne Creed (played by Beauty_Fool)

"What a...Pleasant little...Name(?)...I suppose.." She looked on the stranger with a tone that rung with strong doubt in a way that made both her confusion and the dramatic irony of her statement a tab bit clearer. "You do remind me of a male version of 'Red Riding Hood' though. If riding hood was...Well...Not dead."

"Goodness, you are beautiful." he'd complimented the woman before him. "I think I'd prefer to call you by your given name, but that's not the name of the game here. I think I'll call you... Eve."
"I would call you Sparky!" Dee would gleefully say before putting a finger to her chin in thought "Though I suppose that might be the pot calling the kettle black.....Me being a machine and all!"
“…You’re a curiosity…other than that, how does D-chan sound?”
> Does she think she’s in a game?
"Oh your a hyper one aren't you? By just this alone I already have you a great nickname.... Buddleia" She smiled confidently for a moment, but her pink eyes saw Anna's confusion she sighed "Buddleia are pretty purple flowers that butterflies love and will flock to cause of its sweetness and stuff like that." She stammered for as she scratched her head "In other words your purple and you seem sweet." ;-;
(sorry i didn't mean to send this ;-; )
Dalyra Tamory (played by 0089)

"Glitter!"
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

"Spikes, for the sharp bits on your, uh, interesting tail."
Mighty Azithril (played by randomentity777)

"Mighty Ranger Mercury, I bid you welcome. Select your weapon of choice, and recite the oath: 'With honour and with steel, we pledge to do our best. Noble warriors come forth, and join the Cavern Quest'. Huzzah!"

"In some cases, the best nickname is the most obvious choice. In this case, it's 'Old Man.'"
Sploot (played by NiftySpiffy)

"I'll call you, Shank"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the CHARACTER above a nickname!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus