Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Riiko Kitase (played by kuroi_neko)

Riiko stood up quickly, her tail lashing behind her in fury. "I don't want to live with Katri and Tato. They are nice people, but I don't want to live with them! I don't want to live with anyone but you! And if you don't want me, then I would rather keep running!" Her fists were now clentched at her side, and her fangs bared.

Her mother, quite surprised by her outburst, was looking between the two now, slowly piecing together what might have happened between the two.
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Fial blinked and stared. That was not what he had expected. "...Then come live with me." He looked down, hands wringing together a bit. Nervous. "If you're not with me, especially with this knowledge now about your tribe, I won't be able to get a single moment of sleep. I wouldn't be able to stand not knowing whether you were safe or not." He focused on Riiko and stood up suddenly as well. He stepped forward and took her hands, tugging her in to plant a kiss on her lips. Yes, right in front of her mother. It was short, but sweet, and when it was over he didn't let go of her hands.

Riiko had been ready to continue to defend her case, but she recieved quite the surprise when Fial reacted the way he did. Her tail stiffened as she was kissed by him. She quickly smiled into the kiss and moved against him, returning the act. When he pulled away, she was glad he didn't let go of her hands.

Riiko's mother looked between the two. She had still been coping with the fact that Fial was male, so it was an awkward sight for her to see the two kissing. Her nose twitched in slight agitation. "I hardly think this is the time for romance."

Fial blushed at Riiko's mother's words. "Er..yes. Well...there may never be a better time, truly! So best o...do it now. Yes. Uhm, how about we go home now? I don't know about you, Riiko, but I've had enough running around for the day." He kissed her forehead and smiled softly at her.

However, his attention went to look around the ground then. "Have to make sure Jinx is with us.."

Riiko blinked a moment, before looking around. She hadn't seen Jinx since she had chased after him in town. "I don't know where he is..." she said, looking around the furniture now. She ran to the front door, after unsuccessfully finding him, and looked outside. He was no where in sight.

"They may have captured him..." Riiko's mother said, a pained look on her face. "Not again..." She covered her face with her hand.

Fial frowned. "No, that may not be it. Come on. Let's retrace our steps and go look for him. Katri, Tato, you too. We need all the help we can get." He took Riiko's hand and headed towards the library. "Jinx is smart. Really smart. I don't think he'd let himself get caught so easily." He kept a hold on her hand. He wasn't losing her. Not again, not anymore.

Riiko held on tight to Fial's hand as they left, hoping to find her cat. But as they ran, she had thoughts on her mind. The way her mother had reacted had made her question things. Slowly, her mind twisted around the idea of who Jinx really was. She had never thought of it before, until now.

But when they stopped at the library, she entered quickly, calling out for Jinx. When no reply came, she asked the librarian if she had seen a black cat. She shook her head no, and gave an expressive opinion on animals in the library.

Fial quickly brought Riiko out of the library so they didn't have to listen to the librarian's rantings. "Let's check home. Maybe he was smart and headed back there." He held Riiko close and made his way back to his apartment. "Jinx? Jinx, are you here?" He unlocked the door and stepped in. "Jinx?"

Riiko felt somewhat relieved when she stepped into Fial's home. She felt at home once again, even though she had been gone little less than a day. But just the thought was so relieving. But Jinx was no where in sight. She let out a sigh of disappointment and turned back to Fial. "Sometimes he just runs off for a bit, especially when there is a lot going on."

Fial listened and nodded. "And he knows where to come home to. It will be fine." He smiled at her and kissed her forehead. "Riiko...welcome home." He hugged her close. "I'm so sorry about everything. I shouldn't have forced my decision on you without even talking to you about it. I'm sorry."

Riiko shook her head and smiled at him, pulling back a moment before throwing her arms around his neck and hugging him once again in a tight hug. "It doesn't matter now, Fial. As long as we get to be together now!" She smiled as she nuzzled her head under his chin. And then she stopped for a moment, blinking. She remembered that her mother was there, and she was watching them as they exchanged affections.

Riiko pulled away quickly, blushing.

Fial giggled softly as Riiko pulled away. He just patted her head, then looked to her mother. "So, miss, can I get you anything to eat? And are you going to be spending the night? If so, Riiko can sleep on my bed and you can use hers. I'll be sleeping on the couch, I don't mind." He went to the kitchen and glanced at Riiko. "Do you want anything to eat, Riiko?"

He was so happy she was back, and that they weren't upset with each other.

"Menka," her mother said, giving him her name. "I'm not used to be called 'miss'." She was a little relucant, but gave a smile at him. "And no, I don't think I will be staying," she continued. Riiko looked disappointed at this. She had wanted her mother to stay, since she hadn't seen her for quite a while.

When Fial had asked if she were hungry, she quickly looked at her mother. "Will you stay for food? I'm sure you haven't eating since you left the village."

Menka looked at her, and then nodded.

Fial smiled. "Alright. I'll make something good for us all." He started cooking the meal. "Menka, are you going to be safe if you go back there?" He didn't take long to get a meal all made and set out with all the plates and drinks. "Alright everyone, let's eat!" He sat down and smiled at Riiko. It was so nice to have her at home.

Riiko was quite hungry, with all the events that had happened throughout the day. So she watched Fial with eagerness as he cooked. Menka, however, was less enthused. She answered his question, eventually.

"I'm not going back there. They know I left to warn Riiko, so going back now would be suicide," she said, poking at her food for a moment, before deciding it was safe to eat. Riiko watched her for a moment, as if she wanted to say something. But she never spoke, instead, she ate her food.

Fial listened to her speak and nodded. "I understand. Do you have somewhere safe you could stay?" He ate his food and just stayed quiet for the most part. He could see how Menka was a bit paranoid, but he was not surprised by it. If what she said about the tribe was true, he would be paranoid too.

"Safe enough," she said, and this made Riiko speak up.

"Just stay here, we don't mind!" she said, almost pleading. Riiko's mother looked at her with curiousity.

"You act as if you two are an official couple. Surely you two don't believe that two seperate races can mix?"

Fial smiled at her. "It would mean a lot to Riiko if you stayed." When the woman spoke so blatantly, Fial gave her a cool stare and calm words. "Love knows no species, actually. It doesn't matter what she is. She's still Riiko, and I am still terribly in love with her. Just because she is not an elf, that does not mean I cannot give her my heart."

Riiko blushed when Fial spoke those words, and she felt the exact same.

Menka, however, spoke again. "Of course you can give her your heart... but there are other limitations." It was obvious that Riiko's mother was not too keen on the idea of mixing species. But she cleared her throat and looked at Riiko. "Fine, fine. I will stay here if it makes Riiko happy. It has been far too long, anyway, since I have spent time with her."

Fial knew what Menka was worried about, but he said nothing. Talking about that would probably embarrass poor Riiko to no end. Besides, now wasn't the time for that. It would be discussed eventually. But not now, it was certainly too early. "Good, thank you. I'm sure she's thankful." He smiled and went to get both the beds ready for the girls, and the couch ready for himself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus