Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Fial (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Fial smiled sheepishly at the cat. "Sorry, Jinx. I promise we'll get you lots of good food to snack on, okay?" He giggled a little and then went to change into his pajamas. He came back out and sat down on the couch, smiling at Riiko. "You should get some sleep. You've had a busy day, and you have work tomorrow!"

He couldn't have her falling asleep on the job, after all!
Riiko Kitase (played by kuroi_neko)

He was right. So much walking around, and of course work from that morning, she couldn't help but yawn when he mentioned it. "Good night," she said as she nodded her head to him, slipping into her room and changing out of her clothes, and into her sleepwear.

It had been a really good day for her, and she couldn't help but run the events over and over in her head. She slipped into the bed, smiling to herself as she attempted to fall asleep. And when Riiko had disappeared into her room, Jinx took the moment to sit up by Fial and look at him.

"So, did you help her with her Magikk today?" came the voice of Jinx, directed to the elf. By the tone of his 'voice', he didn't seem too pleased

Fial winced slightly at Jinx's mention of her abilities, and he smiled weakly. "N-no, not today. I treated her to a relaxing day to reward her for her good work at her first job. We'll help her with Magikk tomorrow, after her shift." He smiled at the cat. "Don't worry, Jinx. She's in good hands. I promise I won't let anything happen to her."

If anything happened to Riiko, he would feel quite guilty.

"She shouldn't even have a job to begin with," the cat meowed, his tail wave furiously behind him. "I don't expect you to understand, but she can't get distracted. And she can't stay in one place for long! They will find her that way. If they find her before she is ready..." Jinx let out a sort of huff sound, and jumped down to Fial's feet.

"I'm not blind. I see how you look at her... how she adores you. But she can't stay here for long. She has a long way to go before she is ready."

Fial sighed softly. "Of course you can't expect me to understand. You haven't explained to me at all what this is all about." He listened to the cat 'talk' and looked down at the feline. "I'll work with her on her abilities. Whoever 'they' are, they won't hurt her as long as I'm around. I won't let any harm come to Riiko. You have to trust me."

Fial himself would go through hell if it meant keeping Riiko safe.

Jinx gave a sigh, and said quietly, "It is far too difficult to explain. But don't underestimate what situations may arise." He resumed his cat-like ways, cleaning his face with his paw before giving a little meow and running to Riiko's room.

He curled up at the end of the bed next to Riiko's feet. She, herself had already fallen asleep, even though she had consumed quite a bit of sugary goods that day. But the events and physical activity had left her quite drained.

Fial simply sighed and went to his own bedroom. The cat had made his spirits heavy, and so he changed into his pajamas with a rather thoughtful look on his face. A few minutes were spent staring at the picture of his sister. The beginning of their day at the park had been very emotionally draining for him.

But after a moment he put the picture away, and got into bed. The elven male was exhausted. Most likely, Riiko would be the first to wake up.

Riiko sat up slowly, waking up to the sound of her alarm going off. She stretched one arm above her head, while the other rubbed her eyes. She smiled, remembering the dreams she had. Jinx was still asleep at the foot of the bed. She slipped out from under the covers, and then made her way toward the bathroom to get ready.

After about a half an hour, she walked into the living room, putting her hair into a ponytail once again while she looked around. It appeared Fial was still asleep. She crept to his door, and opened it slowly. She made her way over to him, placing a hand on either side of him as she leaned over. "Fi-ial," she said, just loud enough to try and wake him.

Fial stirred, waking slowly. His eyes opened, gazing up at her in a very sleepy way. "...hnnn.." He yawned and reached up, arms wrapping around her and pulling her down to his bare chest in a hug. He nuzzled his face into the top of her head and breathed in deeply.

"You smell nice..." he yawned out. He was obviously still half asleep.

She blushed as she rested her head on his chest, hearing his comment. "Well... it is your shampoo... I would hope you liked the smell of it," she said, grinning a little. "I'm heading out to work... Did you want me to bring you anything from the cafe? Or were you going to come visit me?"

Her hand rested on his chest, next to her face. This was nice, she thought. It was warm, and she felt safe. She couldn't help but giggle a little.

Fial yawned. "Hmm...stay with me..." He chuckled. He kissed her head, then sighed and let go. "I'll be there...sometime..." Another yawn. "Do good..." He rubbed his eyes. "Hnnn...after, training..." They needed to train her power more, because Jinx had brought up the good point. They weren't doing enough.

She sat up and smiled down to him. "Don't sleep in too late!" she said as she stood, straightening out her uniform, before giving one last smile before leaving the room. She made sure she had everything she needed, before heading out of the apartment and toward the cafe.

Teresa was there in the back, waiting for her. "I almost thought you were going to be late," she said, patting Riiko lightly on the shoulder before handing her a few menus. "We are going to have a business group come in, so I want you to help me when they come in."

"A-Alright!" Riiko said, surprised to be asked to do something like that. Her ears perked up a bit when Teresa said she would split the tip fifty-fifty.

Fial slept for two more hours. He was exhausted. When he woke, he showered, dressed, fed Jinx, then headed to Riiko's work. He was dressed more masculine this time. At least, his version of masculine. He still looked incredibly effeminate, of course. He would be seated, and then turn his attenion to the area around him.

He hoped Riiko was doing alright.

There was a large group in the back of the cafe... and Riiko and Teresa were busy moving back and forth trying to appease them. Riiko had a tray full of salads, making her way over to them. She nearly tripped over nothing, due to being overwhelmed, and dropped everything that was on it. But her natural cat-like grace saved her and she managed to place each item in front of the person that had ordered it.

She turned just then, to see Fial walking in and a big, relieved smile spread across her face. She was glad to see him, feeling that he might provide some stress relief just by talking to her. She made her way to him, and led him to a seat on the opposite side of the cafe. "It's really busy," she would say to him, before glancing back over to the group. "I'll be right back!"

Fial was worried as he watched her. She seemed a bit overwhelmed. But when she came over, he smiled. "Don't worry, take your time, Riiko. You'll do just fine!" He would look over the menu and mostly watch her, making sure she was okay. He wished he could volunteer to help as well. He sighed, putting the menu down. His gaze was locked on Riiko. They had to train today, but she would be exhausted. Still....he didn't need that cat mad at him again.

There was a small bell ring from the kitchen and Riiko quickly made her way to fill her tray with the entrees that were ordered. She balanced this time, making sure she wouldn't almost trip for no reason. This stuff was hot, and she really didn't think it would be fun to spill it on herself. Placing it all in front of the proper guest, she took a deep breath.

Teresa tapped her shoulder, and said, "I'll get this guy, if you wanna take care of your boyfriend." She pointed to the man that had come in yesterday, and flirted with her. Eros. But Riiko blushed because Teresa had called Fial her boyfriend, but didn't want to deny it. It made her giggle a little inside. She made her way over to Fial, sitting in the seat across from him. "Finally, a moment to rest."

Fial smiled gently as she sat down. He reached over and took her hand. "You're doing great. I'm really proud of you, Riiko." He too had noticed Eros, and that made him a bit protective of his beautiful love. Yes, he loved Riiko. He knew it, and would never deny it. "Are you going to be up for training after work?" He didn't want to push her too hard.

"And after that, maybe we could have Teresa over for supper. If you're up for it all, that is. You seem busy today." He lifted his hand from hers to brush his fingers along her cheek. "Relax for a few minutes. You deserve it." He leaned in and kissed her opposite cheek, then smiled and sat down. Such affections were coming easily for only one reason; he was showing Eros that Riiko was his.

Riiko blushed at him showing such affections to her... because they were in public. She wasn't used to it at all. Last night as different, seeing that they had a Ferris Wheel car to themselves. So all she could do was blush.

"I can ask her, to see what she thinks," she replied to his suggestion. She wasn't quite sure if Teresa was available, or if she was even into doing such things. But she thought it might be fun if she did decide to come over. "Ah, I need to check on their drinks! I'll be back!" she said, standing up quickly. She leaned down, kissing Fial lightly on the cheek, and then held her tray against her chest as she rushed over to refill any drinks that needed it. She knew they might get a big tip from this group, so she had to stay on top of things.

Fial was thrilled at the kiss she placed to his cheek. He smiled warmly and bid her farewell while she rushed off to do her job. His fingers played with the coffee cup he had, his loving gaze never leaving Riiko. She was so dilligent in her work. She always did her best, always wanted to give it her all. He knew she would be able to pick up the skills of magic quickly. All it took was loving encouragement.

Riiko caught Teresa as she was heading back from taking Eros' order, and she asked her if she would like to come over tonight. She couldn't help but smile when her friend agreed to. It would be so much fun, having a friend over for dinner.

"My customer still seems to have a crush on you," Teresa said, glancing over to the man. "Keeps getting distracted when I try to talk to him."

"Ah, that's sweet, but... I'm not really interested. I have someone else." Riiko's eyes drifted over to Fial as she spoke. She noticed he was watching her and snapped her gaze back to Teresa and blushed.

"Is that so? Seems you don't quite know how to act around him, huh?" Teresa giggled and pat Riiko on the shoulder. "You got just a bit left on your shift... and these people still haven't left. I think once they do leave, you can be done for the day." Riiko perked up when she heard her words. That was good. She could practice her magic for a little bit longer, with Fial.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus