Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Riiko Kitase (played by kuroi_neko)

Riiko nodded her head happily and set the table like he asked. She was quick about it, since he said he was almost finished with the food. She sat quietly at the table as she waited. Her ears turned to the sound of the bedroom door opening, and looked at her mother. The elder neko was stretching and yawning, but she looked to be in a better mood.

"That was the best sleep I have had in a while."
Fial (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Fial put the food out at the table and smiled as Riiko's mother came out. "Good morning! I'm glad you slept well. It is probably because you know you are safe." He sat down at the table, gesturing to the other seat. "Please, come sit down with us. Breakfast just finished cooking."

Once everyone would be settled at the table, he'd start eating.

Her mother would join them, though she would raise a brow at the food. Another meal so soon? She was only used to eating once, maybe twice a day. "If you eat this often all the time, I'm surprised my little Riiko isn't a bit chubbier." She stuck her tongue out at the neko.

Riiko blushed, and said, somewhat pouting, "Moo-oother..." She would turn, and begin eating slowly.

Fial laughed softly. "Three square meals a day. Only healthy food, so your little Riiko won't be getting chubby at all." He smiled at them both and kept eating. "We'll get you eating better in no time, don't worry." He would eat the meal with them in peace, then once they were all finished he'd clear the table and wash the dishes. "Well, Riiko, I think you need to get to work."

Riiko's mouth formed into an 'O' shape, and she realized that she, in fact, still worked. She stood quickly, running to her bedroom to get dressed. How could she have forgotten. She wasn't even sure when she was suppose to be there, so she hoped that she wasn't late.

Menka raised a brow at her daughter's reaction, and turned to Fial. "When we lived in the tribe, we were glad to be working, but not quite like that. And I suppose that it isn't quite the same work."

Fial chuckled softly. "I don't blame her for forgetting, after everything that happened. She's had a lot on her mind." He smiled a little, then went to get himself all ready. "I'm going with her. It wouldn't be safe letting her go alone." He was so protective over her. So, as soon as she was ready, he'd take her to work and just take a seat in the corner.

Menka frowned, and watched Fial leave. Once he had gotten ready, and returned, she spoke to him. "You think that being with Riiko everywhere is a good idea? She will become dependent on you. And though you are only doing it for the best intentions, that is hardly healthy." Her eyes turned to the bedroom door as Riiko left it, and she just watched in shock, not quite believing her daughter was wearing something like that.

"Is that some sort of outfit for a sick fantasy for men?"

The bell on Riiko's tail jingled as it twitched at the words. "No-o," Riiko whined, "It's a waitress outfit."

Fial smiled gently. "I know. But just this soon, I want to be with her so she can be protected." He frowned right away however as Menka spoke of her outfit. "Absolutely not." he said firmly. He walked over and took Riiko's hand, giving it a kiss. "She is a waitress, and she is beautiful. Her outfit is their uniform and it gives them a pretty, sophisticated look. A sick fantasy for men would be much different, I assure you." He wrapped his arm with Riiko's. "Shall we go?"

Riiko blushed when Fial came to her defense. Menka, on the other hand, raised her brow and watched the two. "I might follow behind," she said, turning from them and giving a yawn.

Riiko looked to her mother, and then smiled to Fial. "Yes, I am ready." She spoke with a warm smile on her face.

Fial simply gave a nod. "Alright." He smiled back at Riiko and then would walk off to her job. He'd take a seat in the corner, occasionally ordering a coffee or some small snack. But most of the time he just sat there, read a book, and watched Riiko with a warm smile. Observing.

Riiko took a bit to get back into the swing of things. With all that had happened, she felt a bit clumsier, and less ready to face customers. But after an hour, she was back to her old, cheerful self. She was a little disappointed though, when she learned that Teresa had called off work. But she had other friends there, and Fial to keep her company.

Fial watched her and gave a smile whenever she looked his way. He was there for her, and would just be her support. Whenever she could come and talk to him, he'd tell her what a good job she was doing and how pretty she was. He wasn't surprised Teresa had called off. It was a normal thing for anyone to want.

Having been a slow day, Riiko had asked to watch the cooks make the food, and eventually started making some things herself. She had never been very good at cooking, but she had found it quite interesting. And she would make her way out to Fial, having made him a sandwich with a salad. It was simple, but she found it fun to make.

Fial smiled as she came out with food. "That looks great, Riiko. I was wondering why you were in the back for a while." He patted the chair by him. "Sit down." He smiled and touched her cheek gently. "Is your day going well? Things aren't too much, are they? Do you want to take a break for a little bit?"

Riiko sat down next to him, and then looked at him with a cheerful smile. "It has been a little slow, so I don't think they will mind if I take a little break." Her eyes wandered around her, looking for her mother. But it seemed that she hadn't arrived yet, and she let out a disappointed sigh.

Fial touched her shoulder. He knew what the sigh was for. "Don't worry. It'll be just fine. She'll come eventually. Maybe not today, but sometime." He kissed her cheek. "It doesn't matter if she comes or not. She can't control what you do anymore. Your life is your own, Riiko. Remember that." He smiled at her.

"I know," Riiko said, looking at him. "But she is still my mother, and I just want her to see how well I am doing." She smiled at him and then stood back up, once she heard the bell above the door ring. "I'll keep waiting for her. Hopefully she will come soon, even if it is not today, like you said." She turned, her tail swishing behind her as she sat the guests that had walked in.

Fial understood. He smiled at her and let her leave to attend the new customers. Then he let himself grow thoughtful. He didn't talk about it because he didn't want to scare Riiko, but Jinx's disappearance was unsettling. Especially with the new information that Riiko's mother had given. Fial would need to go find the cat himself. But he couldn't leave Riiko alone unprotected. It was far too soon.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus