Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Fial (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Fial blushed a bit. "N-no, it's my fault. I should have told you sooner. I'm sorry." He cleared his throat. "It's okay...I know. I'm not very...masculine." He sighed a little, but then smiled. "Would you like to come back to my apartment, then? I can make us something to eat."

He wasn't insulted by her words or anything. He just felt...well, ashamed.
Riiko Kitase (played by kuroi_neko)

"I did miss lunch," she said to his making something to eat comment. Jinx gave a loud meow, rubbing himself against Fial's legs, showing he very much agreed. "And as long as you are sure I won't be intruding." She just wanted to double check. It had been a very long time since she had encountered someone so generous.

"Lead the way, good sir!" she said, throwing her hands behind her back.

Fial smiled happily at her agreement and he picked up Jinx gently, petting the cat. "Wonderful!" He started walking with her, leading her to a nice apartment complex. He brought her up to his own apartment, unlocked the door and opened it. It was rather nice and spacious, with good furniture and a livingroom to the left and open dining/kitchen area to the right. There was a hallway straight ahead with three doors and a closet.

"My bedroom is the one at the end of the hall. This is the bathroom," he pointed to the one door, "And this is the spare room that you can sleep in." He opened the door for her. It was a nice, simple room. A closet, a bed, a nightstand and a dresser. "I'll start making some supper, okay?" He swayed into the kitchen and would begin cooking. Even though Riiko knew he was a male now, she probably wouldn't find it hard to believe that so many would mistake him for a woman.

She watched him disappear into the kitchen, here ears twitching as she turned curiously to her room. It was very nice. More so than anything she had staying in in quite some time. She made her way over to the bed, climbing on it to test the firmness. Nice and fluffy, just the way she liked it. She then slid of the bed, and inspected the contents of the dresser and nightstand, both holding nothing of interest. She peeked into the closet, before moving to the bathroom next.

She looked to the shower, shivering a bit. She could use a good cleaning... but -- she just hated the feeling of water. She smelled the bars of soap, liking the scent they gave. That's when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She let out a surprised sound and smoothed out her hair, noticing that it had been sticking up in placed. Her clothes also had dirt smudges on them, most likely from sleeping in that building.

She left the bathroom and moved to the living room, inspecting the furniture closely. He had very good taste in room decor, and she couldn't help but question things about Fial in her head.

Fial had done something manly for once, and she'd notice that if she looked to the kitchen. He had his shirt off, tied around his waist. He didn't want to stain it accidentally while cooking. His body was so slim and asthetic, his skin smooth and pale. "I hope you don't mind spaghetti." he said, hearing her in the livingroom. "I felt like doing something simple for tonight."

He turned slightly and smiled at her, such a sweet and girly smile. He really was just feminine down to his very core. "I hope things are to your liking, here. If you need something, I can get it."

"Everything is very nice," she said, standing up straight and looking at him. "I like spaghetti. Thank you. I really do appreciate your hospitality." She noticed that he did look a little different with his shirt off, but still had that feminine air about him. Jinx was now sitting on the counter, watching Fial closely as he prepared the food. He licked his lips every few minutes, the smells mixing making him more and more hungry.

Riiko made her way into the kitchen, sitting at the table and watched Fial in the same way Jinx was, quite eager about the food.

Fial noticed he had an audience, and it made him rather shy. But still the food was prepared and set out at last, setting the table for two and then putting out a saucer of milk and a can of tuna for Jinx. Once he'd dished out some food for Riiko, he sat down himself and put some food on his own plate.

"I hope it's good." he said with a little smile.

Riiko looked down at the food with a happy look on her face. Her ears were perked, and she lifted her fork to take the first bite. She paused at moment, then swallowed the food. "It's delicious!" she exclaimed, taking another bite. Jinx gave a pleased purr as he too enjoyed his food.

"It's been a really long time since I had food this good," she said with a pleased sigh, putting her hands to her cheeks as she blushed happily. She hadn't eaten homemade food for a long while, nor had she had it prepared by a male. This was really a rare experience for her, and she definitely wanted to enjoy it for what it was worth.

Fial sighed in relief as she seemed to like it. "I'm so glad!" With a happy smile, he ate as well, enjoying the meal. He was in the firm belief that food tastes better when you share it with friends. "Well you'll start getting good food every day, three meals a day! I garuntee it." He smiled and blushed because of his next admittance. "I...I really love cooking. And cooking for myself, well...it's rather lonely. So I'm always happy to cook for other people."

"I wish I could cook such great food. It really is a wonderful gift you have. Maybe you should share it with the world, and open a restaurant." She looked to him cheerfully. "What else do you do during the day? You said you live alone, do you not have any family around here?"

Jinx looked over to Riiko, curious to why she might be asking something like that when it could lead to other questions. He gave a sort of 'huff' before returning to his meal.

Fial thought over her words. "A restaurant? That sounds nice." He smiled a little and blushed, chewing and swallowing another forkful of food before daintily dabbing at his lips with a napkin and answering her next question. "Well...I usually just walk around. I'm an...er, well, I'm a uh...an artist..." He blushed. "I guess. Sort of. So some days I'll draw or paint. But I usually just go on walks and go to the forest."

He shook his head slightly at her other question. "No, I don't have any family nearby."

Riiko nodded in understandment, and questioned him again, "You are an artist? What kinds of things do you paint and draw?" She had never met someone who liked such things, though coming from a tribe like her own, it would be unexpected to meet someone such as him. "I can't do anything creative like that. I'm so jealous."

She did know how to fight with daggers, but that was hardly something to bring up at that moment.

Fial squirmed slightly. He wasn't used to being asked such questions about himself and what he liked to do. "Oh, well, I just draw anything I guess. People, flowers, scenes. I draw whatever I feel." He smiled sheepishly at her. "I'm sure you can do it if you put your mind and heart to it. It just takes determination!"

Fighting? Oh goodness. Fial was terrible at fighting. Best not to bring it up.

"I don't think I'd have the attention span to do something like that anyway," she joked, even though it was more than true. She finished the last of her food, before leaning back in her chair and patting her stomach. "That was really good, Fial. I cannot wait until the next meal." A full belly, a nice, warm place to stay. Yep, she was ready for a nap. But she didn't want to be rude.

She looked to Fial and felt a little embarrassed for asking this, "Do you happen to have something for me to sleep in? I really need to shower and wash my clothes, since I would feel bad if I made your place dirty."

Fial finished his meal as well and started cleaning up the dishes. They were all placed in the sink for him to wash later. No dishwasher, since he was used to just having one person to clean up after. "O-oh! Of course, just one moment." He walked down the hall, disappearing into his bedroom.

A couple moments later he would return with a pair of grey sweatpants and a black T-shirt. "They might be a little long, but they should do for now." He was tall, after all. They probably wouldn't be too big because he had the slim physique of a woman, but he was indeed tall.

"Thank you, Fial," she said, bowing her head to him. "You have done so much. I'll repay you, I promise." She took the clothes and bowed her head again. "I'll be quick, but Jinx will keep you company, until I am done." She turned making her way toward the bathroom.

Jinx was now looking at Fial between cleaning himself. He had finished his meal as well, and looked to the elf lazily. He walked to the edge of the counter closest to the elf, and gave a small meow.

Fial nodded and waved his hand dismissively. "No no, you don't have to repay me at all. Just having someone else around is payment enough." He sat down at the counter and looked at Jinx. He reached out and started petting the cat contentedly. "I'm already going to miss you both." he said with a little sigh. "Maybe I'll get a kitten when you two leave."

Yes, he was talking to a cat.

'I wouldn't say that just yet,' came a voice inside Fial's head. Jinx looked at him, as if he were the voice. 'Trouble always seems to find us, and I wouldn't doubt you'll be asking us to leave within a day's time.'

Yes, it was indeed Jinx. He was apparently communicating telepathically with Fial. The cat gave a yawn, and laid down in Fial's lap. 'Oh, and, don't tell Riiko I can talk like this,' Jinx said, looking up at him firmly.

Fial squealed (yes, squealed) and jumped when the voice came in his head. He saw how Jinx was looking at him, and it made him shiver. "Aiee...Er, uhm, I don't...I don't think so. It'll be okay. Uhm. I think. Yes. Ah...okay. I won't." He swallowed nervously.

"This is very scary." he whispered admittingly.

'What, you've never seen a talking cat? Jinx asked, seeming to smirk. He rolled on his side and looked at Fial. 'I'm kidding, I am a rare specimen, I suppose. There are reasons, but I hardly find the need to tell you them. No offense.' Jinx turned back on his stomach, stretching his legs as far as he could. But he felt he was just as odd as a neko or a feminine elf.

There was a 'eep' sound from the bathroom as the shower was turned on. It was quite obvious that Riiko did not like water.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Quirky Beauty (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus