Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » My thanks! to Kim, and to everyone here on RPR!!!

I would give you guys Kudos, but in this case there are too many people to give them to! Including people on here I have never met nor talked to. This is really important to me though, so I'd like to just post it here :')

First of all!
Kim, I want to thank you for the same thing probably every Roleplayer on this forum wants to thank you: For creating and running this website for two years straight now, and for being the administrator LIEK A BOSSSS!!! Seriously, you're the greatest admin I have ever met. I have never seen an administrator being so involved with his/her community as you are. You have a knack for taking down bugs (once more) LIEK A BOSSSS! I hope you'll be around and keep the site running for a long time to come!

Second on my list, the Moderators!
I think the same can go up for you as I said for Kim. You all are super involved with the daily workings of the RPR, and you never fail to contact players in time to point something out that can't be done and they wouldn't have known on their own. For that, I thank you all!

Third, but not any less importantly the inhabitants of RPR Island!
Without you all, I wouldn't be here, and Kim's work as well as the moderator's work would be in vain. Thanks to you, this site has been running as long as it has, making sure that one REALLY important thing happened to me (and someone else).

--

Berserker and Reeno, you were (as far as I know?) the first to find eachother to this place. I'm happy to announce that me and FiraSprite are the second :') We only just admitted it to eachother last night, but it feels amazing.
That little fact was the main reason I'm posting this! If it weren't for all of you - Kim, the moderators, and the players - We would probably never have met AT ALL, and even though I wouldn't know in such a case, I still feel relieved that you are all here to keep this place running!!

So now, I would like to yell KUDOS TO YOU ALL!!!
May you all live and roleplay happily ever after!
Kim Site Admin

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for your kind works, and many congratulations to you both in return! :D
That's really great Olthain! :D Thank you for your heartfelt words, and I hope things go well for you and FiraSprite! <3
Freyya Topic Starter

Thank you, both of you :')
:'D Aww Yes, Thank you both~~ <3
Sanne Moderator

Aww this is so sweet!! <3 Thank YOU for being such amazing and contributing members!

And definitely congratulations on the new relationship. x3 That's just awesomesauce!
Darth_Angelus Moderator

So good to hear stories like this, congratulations to you both! :D
Freyya Topic Starter

you're welcome Sanne x3 Thank you Darth ^^
HOLY SHIZ, CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD MAN!
Freyya Topic Starter

DontBeTrippin wrote:
HOLY SHIZ, CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD MAN!

LOLZZZ XD
Congratulations to you, and you are right Kim is amazing.
I wish you and FiraSpirit the best of luck, Zeger. :) And also to Beresker(I'm soooo sorry if I spelled it worng.) and Reeno to best as well. it is great that you all met each other. :) Also, I am very gratefully for RPR, because of this site I have made great friends that I might have never met before, such as DontBeTrippin or as I like to call him, Sufyan. He is a great friend to me and listens to me when I need someone to talk to. :D I'm very happy about that because I have a great deal of friends who really don't want to listen to someone else's problems and I don't honestly talk to them that much.

I also want to say that because of this site I have met you, Olthain. You have been also a great friend to me. :) I honestly believe that have actually helped me with my drawing skills because ever since I met you and started talking to you more I have been drawing more and trying new styles of clothes, poses, and hair. :) Thank you very much for being my friend!

I wish I could talk about how grateful I am to RPR for helping me find all this great, friendly people but I sadly don't have enough time to do so. I will mention that I have been able to make close friends with other people such as fallensiner, Rynh, Lorvilan, and many other people. I might have had one heartbreak because of meeting someone who is no longer on here but that was all my fault and blindness at the time. The heartbreak has lead me to great new relationship with my best friend and boy friend, shadow-warrior49 or as I have called him since the first day we met two years ago, Anthony. :)

I will forever be grateful for finding this site, because it was just an accident but it was one that has brought many great memories and cherised friendships. I will forever love this site and hope that I will never have to leave. If I do have to leave then I will most certainly come back as soon as I am able to do so. :) I love everyone on this site and grateful for all the hard work everyone has put into this to keep it running, active, and most of all fun
Two newly formed happy couples due to third involvement (albeit unintended) RPR. Hot dog. Congrats to you guys and though we may have never talked yet, you have my sincerest thanks for your kind words. Rock on!
Echoing all thank you's present, and congrats to the new couple! RPR is best RP community. P;
Freyya Topic Starter

Thanks guys!

And Thank you Kuro for the kind words :D
As above, and no doubt below me too... congrats Olthain and Firasprite!
Yay~! Berserk and I are going on 4 months together ^^ I'm hoping to go visit him in the spring ^^ congrats you two~
Freyya Topic Starter

Thanks! We're trying to find out wether we can get together one way or another during summer break, but nothing is certain yet :'3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » My thanks! to Kim, and to everyone here on RPR!!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus