Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I sigh and go back to my hotel room, realizing how late it was. I go and crash in my bed, soon falling asleep.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Thanks Allec. I might try it out" she said with a smile.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Here's her card..." He lent to her card with a phone number and the name of the coffeeshop is EverGreen Aroma. "Just give her a call and tell her that I'm the one recommend you." He stretch his arms upward and gave a yawned.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She fingered the card from Allec. "Thank you. Again." She noticed that Allec seemed really tired. "Goodbye." She said. "I'm going to let you catch some sleep"

"Well see you at Monday WOlfie and have a nice sleep." The party ended at almost midnight that few of his guest began to leave. It was a mess up party but it was a success. He went to his room and feel down on his bed.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She headed out of the studio and towards the hotel. It was a bit of a walk, and when she arrived she was pretty tired. She got herself a room on the second floor and headed into the elevator. She pressed the button that read Floor 2.
Scarlett Black (played by Emo)

Scar sat down at the table in the center of the kitchen her mother sat on the other side, they were only separated by a foot or so. Scar was trembling again, this time she could not calm herself down. When her mother finally looked up they were filled with many emotions, but the only one Scar saw was anger. Slowly her mother opened her mouth and Scar braced herself for the tirade that was coming, but all that came was a quiet question “Where were you?”. Scar could hear the dissapointment in her voice, she almost wished she had yelled. Scar had tried to live her whole life as the good kid, she wanted everyone to be happy around her. She was a failure. Returning to the here and now Scar thought about the question, one wrong step here could cause many ripples which would last for a long time. Slowly, quietly she replied, “I went to my friends art studio, they were showing me one of their paintings.” Scar knew her mother would be mad, but she would be more mad if she knew the truth. Scar could see how mad her mother was, she had clenched her fists and Scar heard a sharp intake of breath from across the table. Slowly her mother let out the breath and glared at her. Finally, she said something, “You are grounded from drawing and reading, for two months. Now get in bed and stay there.” Although she did not enjoy the punishment she was glad to get away without a scratch. Racing up the stairs and to her bedroom Scar threw herself on the bed and lay there panting, she was probably not allowed out of the house for the next two months either.

It was saturday morning that He manage to wake up and got out from the bed. The studio was a mess that he decided to do some cleaning .
Leanne (played anonymously)

Early the next morning, Leanne strolled over to Allec's art studio and knocked on the door. Then he shrugged and just let himself in. The house was in an even bigger mess than after their big fight last time. Leanne noticed Allec cleaning up the place.
James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

((Let's just say I left and went home))

"Its not polite to enter someones home without knocking." He wrap the trashes on a trashbag and and put it side with the other 10. "So what business do you have with me on this early morning." He wipe off the sweat on his forehead.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

After a refreshing night she dragged herself out of bed early. She dressed in a pair of short shorts and a dark purple crop top. She slipped on a pair of sandals. She headed downstairs for breakfast.

"What do you mean? I knocked."

Leanne yawned sleepily. "Thought you might need some help cleaning up. I promise I won't break anything."

HE sigh "Fine...Kindly take out this 10 bag of trash while I sweep and mop the floor." He went to the cleaners closet and grab the bucket, mop and broom and start sweeping then mopping.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

After breakfast she checked out of the hotel. It was Saturday, so there was no school. She might as well head to Allec's.

"Ten bags? Must've been a big party."

Leanne poked one of the trash bags; all of them bulged with left over cups and food and what not. Damn, he wished the fox girl had given him his powers back. Leanne thought about sneaking over to HQ to get a replenishing shot; it would release him from the kitsune's magic and he'd have his commands again.

But first. The trash bags.

He grabbed two and hauled them outside.

The floor was squeaky clean that he manage ti clean it up. His stomach was grubling that he forgot to eat breakfast. So he went to the kitchen and patch up some old style bacon and egg. "HEy Lea! Have you taken breakfast yet?"

Leanne finally dumped the last trash bag into the dumpster outside. He heard Allec calling him for breakfast.

"Well...no, not exactly."

" Come here and eat with me..." He put two plates filled with eggs, bacon, and corn. Next is a two glass of fresh squeezed orange juice. He sat first at the table.

Leanne smelled the eggs, bacon, and corn before he saw them. He blinked at Allec.

"You sure?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus