Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

James Kennedy (played by TopKek23)

``Yeah I took lessons too`` He'd say hoping to get to know Lex better.
Winter (played by StormDestroyer)

Winter stopped dancing with all the commotion. He had to drop his wolf powers because it was too loud, and became extremely exhausted. He slipped away, just thinking about curling up and sleeping.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Sylvie wrote:
So much commotion was going on, it was giving her a headache. "Allec" she whispered. "What's going on?"
" Well I think we have a drunk guess even though every drinks here are non alcohol." He notice that Slyvie is not alright "Hey? Are you alright there Wolfie? You dont look so good." His expression was worried about her.
Dani Vecaz (played anonymously)

I dance freely. This is the happiest I've felt all week. I have no friends anyway. I can do this on my own. Everything. I like it. I smile and collapse on the floor, silently listening to music, looking at the art on the ceiling of the dance room.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She smiled, feeling a lot better since the noise died down. 'He cares' she thought. "It was really loud, and my head was spinning. I'm better now though, the noise has died down"

" I see...and if there something you need...dont hesitate to ask me okay?" HE felt relief on his chest and the party was even better as the people keep enjoying the night.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Okay" She said softly. "And thank you. You've been so kind to me....I can't stop thanking you" she felt tounge-tied, she didn't know why. She felt warm on the inside, like Allec had given her a price of the sunshine.

" Well don't mention it Wolfie...Also I just did my part to help a friend in need." He smiled weakly.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

Allec looked tired. "Are you okay?" She asked, softly.

"To be honest...All this dancing made me tired...."
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Do you want to sit down?" She asked, a note of concern in her voice.

"Maybe thats the best option" He went to the nearby chair and sit down.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She joined him, starting to feel a bit sleepy herself. "Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked.

" No need and I'm just gonna catch my breath here." He lay on the chair as his unbutton the the buttons on his polo inorder to cool off.
Sylvie (played by Varia)

She nodded, then blushed. "I'm feeling a bit tired to, to tell you the truth" she said.

" I think we can call this a night...Afterall I;m having a good time talking and dancing with you..."
Leanne (played anonymously)

"I ship it."

Leanne said the words quietly, but smirked in Allec and Sylvie's direction. He'd watched them dance; the painter was a surprisingly good dancer and the werewolf was rather graceful for a girl with an inner beast inside.

" Hey if you need someone to hang-out...I'm here..."
Sylvie (played by Varia)

"Thanks, I think I'll go to that hotel near the school. I can only afford one night, but it's better than nothing" she said. "I'm had a lot of fun at the party, it was a great idea Allec"

" Well good to hear that...Well this party was a pure success." he chuckled and he was thinking something that might help her earn some cash. "Hey...if you need a job...I have a friend who is looking for a Barista at the famous coffee shop. She might be interest to have someone like you."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Highschool rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus