Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe the character above in 3 words or less

Ailuin (played by Michonne)

Callous, Egotistical and Narcissistic.
Rubedo Sanguis (played by Lumaslily)

Rubedo squints her eyes real hard until his scent catches her nose. “
SPIKED JUICE GUY!”

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886tapbncn1mi7yi48wiyjefy1in83nfj3t86gqjo3s&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g.gif
Mary opens one of her eyes, "Blunt"
Klarity (played anonymously)

With a few blinks the wall flower remained quietly where she was, watching the chaos unfold though did add in her own two cents," A big.. Blue.. spike lizard."
X23 (played anonymously)

"A soft kitten."
"Free-spirited." Ollie said as he closely examined the woman. He looked a bit unpleased with his response, but it was all he could think of.
"Fellow treasurer of the mind"
Oliver Sera (played by ALTY_Heave)

“D- Dragon of Serenity…”
Seykal (played by Leighoflight)

Small pale human
Gorgutz (played anonymously)

"Wot tha zog!!!?"
Amberly Sawyer (played anonymously)

Bight orange toothy!
Comely. Pulchritudinous and sunny
"Not a character." She grins evilly. "What? Don't give me that look, my answer counts!"
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Cannable, dangerous, and demon." She said looking at her, "I don't get paid to enough to deal with this s***"
“Too many words” he smirked noting the and between dangerous and demon.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Sherlock examined the youth and in his typically terse tone flatly remarked, "Another tragic backstory."

They were becoming a veritable pandemic. He was starting to wonder if anyone had untroubled beginnings around here, though he had to admit, considering his preferences, Sherlock deemed serenity in all its variations to be intolerable.
Ilya Rose Gritt (played by Kloomsy)

The chemist looked at the tall, sharp man with a raised eyebrow. Her eyes of honey and chocolate narrowed in annoyance, her lips curling into a deeply set frown. He towered over her short frame and definitely had a imposing personality, but she still spoke without hesitation. “An egotistical scientist.”

He wasn’t the much different from herself; well, she couldn’t read someone as perfect as he does. But she sure does love chemistry. Even so, he rubbed her in the wrong way and interested her.
"A kindred spirit," Artie remarked, not entirely sure if the slight resemblance between the accented egghead of a lass and herself was supposed to creep her out, or warm her heart. "Don't let that get to ye head, though, alike as we might seem.." She slipped in a cocky wink. "..my field'o science is obviously the better one here, eh?" Unlike flesh and bone, metal never hurt the soul, and that was a hill Art was more than willing to die on.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"Work In Progress."

Nina said, shrugging and taking another sip of her wine.
Elric of Melniboné (played anonymously)

"Human, Beauty, Hot!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe the character above in 3 words or less

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus