Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Describe the character above in 3 words or less

Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"Short, Fierce and Dependable. Kinna like me! Uh.. except for the last part..."
Eddie Gluskin (played by Stephie)

Bite-y, energetic, doge.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

The Miqo'te flinched, her tufted ears stiffening with terror-- nevertheless, she tried to hide it and bit back the obvious answers, hiding fears with a little dash of tact. "S-smart-looking?"
Lidsney (played by Lyra736)

A'sraha wrote:
The Miqo'te flinched, her tufted ears stiffening with terror-- nevertheless, she tried to hide it and bit back the obvious answers, hiding fears with a little dash of tact. "S-smart-looking?"
The pup looked up at the past writer and tilted her head "N-nice??" she said and went jnto her wolf form
Seykal (played by Leighoflight)

Small dog thing
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"You are most certainly exotic," Sherlock began with his straight-forward assessment." Someone I could easily deem as a survivalist though whether that is your preference is up for debate. And I find we are kindred in some respects. While we may do so under our own unique circumstances, we are pursuers of our vocation."

(He is way too verbose to do anything in 3 words or less. Forgive his peacocking, he knows not what he does -- I'm lying. He knows...)
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

"Bloody brilliant man."
“Constantly impaired.”
Daniel Phillips (played anonymously)

“Pretty lady”
"Middle-aged stoner..."
Starlit-Wisdom (played by Riik)

<Arms. And teeth. Lots of teeth.> - three words in Starlit-Wisdom's sign language.
Sam Winchester (played anonymously)

Sam gazed at the being as though he should be concerned about its presence, but rather than assume the worst as his brother typically would, the hunter bid the other a nervous smile and applied his verdict.

"Watchful, connected, and... Uh," his eyes flicked over the Void-Dancer's features and landed on the brightly colored mop of fuchsia hair. "... Pink."
"'Surviving sonuva gun'," he stated, plain as day. "'Sudden cockroach reminder' was a close second."

Damn, did he miss his own Sammy...
Christine (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Crazy dumb luck."
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Talking Metal…thing?
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

Creepy Magical Doctor
"Chill Earthling chick?"
Yrsa (played by Signy)

"One tough cookie."
Jessica Everdream (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Respectable and beautiful
Moxxie Fin (played by satans_child)

¨ uhm.. ¨ Moxxie started thinking of things, and she studied the person before her ¨ short, tough, and...¨ she thought again ¨ and yellow. ¨

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Describe the character above in 3 words or less

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus