Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

"A lady warrior, hm? How interesting. But so cold, so dedicated to her show of strength... a shame, really."
" You seems like some one who would enjoy art. Even through you seem like you are sobby , but a very artistic person to be around.
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim takes a moment to gauge his quarry -- rather, his subject for speculation. "You are the epitome of tragic backgrounds, I'm afraid. Your history is that of maltreatment and insecurities, and you can't tell whether or not you can trust anyone because you've got issues to spare, my goodness."

His expression melts into something akin to agreeable before he continues, "But don't let that stop you. Perseverance is stubbornness with a purpose, my dear."
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Ah, someone is here?" Kokichi stood from his throne made of empty grape soda bottles.
"We seem similar, but yet so different... Nishishi!~ Or was I lying...? Now, go away. I have work to do. And by 'work', I mean bother my beloved Saihara-Kun until he gives me attention. Nishishi!..."
Nails (played anonymously)

"Frankly, at first glance, you kinna gimme the creeps. Plus I hate compulsive liars, if your word has no value, then you have no value. Would not wanna hang out."
“It would seem if your not jailed for a crime you would be in the process of committing one, but that could just be the persona you’ve perfected for the world to see... That may have been blunt and tactless, uhm, oops.”
Percy Hargreaves (played anonymously)

“I like you... I think you’re rather curious. You seem to hold some sort of authority about you, while still being respectful and fairly considerate. Pride might be a tough factor in some situations.... but otherwise, I think you’re rather quaint.”
He winked.
Zipactli (played anonymously)

"Oh, nice hoodies, eh??"
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

"You seem intriguing, I'd be wiling to travel with ya. Kind of remind me of my clanmates in an odd way."
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Hello, mortal. You seem nice enough, but I'm afraid I have learned not to trust anyone. Apologies."
Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

"If I'm being completely honest, you seem a bit.. intimidating. But there's a lot about you that seems to contradict itself."
Kit Badger (played by Folklore)

"I think we have a bit in common here, friend."
"I'm not usually inclined to trust strangers, but you strike me as a kindred spirit. Someone who enjoys nature and doesn't quite fit in. I understand, in some way."
"You seem like a sensible person and as a fellow plant lover I think that we should met again soon."
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Don't even tell me. I'm healthy, okay?!" He growled, walking away.
“Mysterious yet I feel you would be friendly, hopefully I could stay on your good side, I have a feeling your temper is not something to be messed with lightly.”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

One, cool bird, two, you poor soul. Just bouncing about
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"Ooh, I like your hair. You seem like an independent young woman, and a powerful one too! I hope I can stay on your good side."
Stephanie (played anonymously)

“The first thing I notice about you are your eyes. Kind of like the sky! Quite pretty!”
Anu (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Ia, salavio. A human of beauty."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus